Headed Back

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Headed Back

Postby Filthyfisherman » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:39 am

Happy Holidays From FF Bait Co!!!!!!

Great Holidays with the Fam back east... Hope everyone else had a great Christmas as well!!! I hit Cabelas in PA and The Bass Pro in Cali yesterday. New FF Retail Location?, Big Bear Lake CA... I leave Cali tonight and will be fishing wilson tomarrow, if everythings good... I got smaller size hooks of all types and tungsten weights if anyone needs them!.. Really want to get testing my smaller lines of lures.. That stinger matches the Shad even better then Agent Utah and 2" Stick... And I got some crazy Ideas for presentations. I am stoked for the new year!!!!! I think this past year was feeling things out, finding something good to do. For myself, Manu, and ALL the Anglers out there Fishing On The Banks :wink: !!! Also,, I think its going to be unevitable that I will need to open a Freshwater store myself somewhere in Wahiawa. But thats down the road.... For the meantime,, maybe get My Swap Meet shop back up and running!!!! MarcusN was my first hire here in Hawaii!!! And he's working out better then I ever hoped!!! Thanks bra!!!! And I can't say more enough about Stan!!! Changed my life!! He got me into Bassmaster Mag and opened the door which I thought would never be unlocked!!!! Stan doesn't know this, but when we fish together, He really focuses in and gets as much info from me as he can.. But what he doesn't know, Is that I am paying 2 times as much attention to him. Learning everything I possibly can about being an angler here in Hawaii. Being a person, Being a part of the island!! Stan,, Big Thanks Bra!!! And Roadwarrior, good to have a pal like you buddy!!!! Stoked to get back to the Project in hand! Basstracker, Still trying get that day in! Thanks for the rod and the conversations! Learned a lot from the local Bass angler!!! And HFFA!!!!! Proud to have joined HFFA this year!!!! Well organized! Great guys! Proud member of HFFA! And Also on a great note to end the year, Manu my 86lbs Black Lab and I have joined Tripler Medical Center HAB program, we volnteer to walk up there and cheer up the patients there. Making Manu a Service Dog now!!!! On the final note,, Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!

Return to “General Discussion”