Well Ain't That Fishing For Ya!

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Well Ain't That Fishing For Ya!

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Sounded like all the Tucs got full from yesterday. There was some mediocre busting near Paperbark late morning when I got out there. Two other boats in that area also. The gold Kastmaster wasn't doing it so I switched over to the bubble rig with a fly. No dice either. I just couldn't catch a fish. I didn't see the other boats hooking up either. I tried a few more usual spots but nothing. I figured I'd try for another smallie, so off to Area X I went. After a few casts, I hooked into this nice smallie. He sure did pull! Lots of fun getting him into the boat. After catching the rarest of the Triple Crown jewels, I headed back to civilization to despartately try for a LMB and a Tuc. The lake was dead. Not even a nibble. Oh well, one day the Lake Wilson Triple Crown will be mine, just not today! :lol:

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

nice smallie! i dont feel so bad bout not goin out today, sounds like a normal day after.......... seems its always that way after the major feed.

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Yep, you didn't miss nothing. Catching the smallie still made my day. Fishing Lake Wilson for about 3 years and never catching a SMB, then catching one on back to back fishing trips. Whoda thunk it! They sure seem more aggressive than a LMB.

Return to “Fishing Reports”