6-4-11 REPORT

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

6-4-11 REPORT

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 pm

I got on the water around 3:30ish. Tried a few of my usual spots and nothing. I tried around Tuc Bay. The thunder and lightning started so everyone with some sense was off the lake. That left me with the whole lake to myself! :lol: I started heading back in myself, accepting defeat. :( I saw a fish or two bust near Mikimiki Flats. I caught one little PB in the waterway that is cut thru the grass, then worked the shore heading back. And then as some say, "The light switch flipped"! Only a few small bust, but the PB couldn't resist the bubble rig with a gold fly. It was literally thundering & lightning, but hey, I was catching fish! I stopped fishing when I hit 20. I'm guessing the Tucs were in a feeding frenzy since the storm was approaching. That was probably my best day (evening) of fishing this year. None over 2 lbs. but they were putting up quite the fight!

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:16 pm

thats an extreme way to get the lake to yourself hahahaha,but ive been there myself when they are biting you get so focused you lose track of other stuff like the time, or self preservation hahahaha

Return to “Fishing Reports”