Finally Getting Out

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Sublettejr
minnow level

Finally Getting Out

Postby Sublettejr » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:54 pm

Well the day has finally arrived. I just got my fishing pole and tackle from bass pro and i am heading out to Lake Wilson Bright and Early. I have no clue where abouts to go or what i am going to do but i have been anxiously waiting to get out there and catch some fish. I will be sure to leave a post and let you all know if i have any luck.

OO7:BASSINASSASSIN
King Sushi level

tough conditions

Postby OO7:BASSINASSASSIN » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:32 pm

I went to the lake this past thursday, 02/15. I fished from 6:50 to about 9:30. It was a nice morning, partly cloudy, no wind, water was the lowest of seen in years. The fishing was lousy, two strikes and I got both(tucunare). Both strikes were around 7:00. The water on the fish felt relatively warm. I saw a few fish cruising the shoreline but they were inactive. I saw a little feeding activity but I was out of postition to take advantage. For some reason February has been a tough month for me the past few years. It looks like it is going to be a tough day for you tournament guys. Sublettejr, a word of caution, when it is windy like it is going to be tommorrow, you have to watch for falling branches and trees.

Sublettejr
minnow level

Postby Sublettejr » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:41 pm

Thanks for the warning... not even sure where to go or where to park or anything. Never been up there at all. But i guess you live and you learn. I will give it my best shot and hopefully all is well. :)

Return to “General Discussion”