Thanks

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

stingr
minnow level

Thanks

Postby stingr » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 am

I was in Hawaii last week and Meet few few of you at the hatchery on sunday. I just wanted to thank Brock for the tour of the hatchery and for the paper work on your club. I only had time for just one outing to the lake. I went out with Glenn in his Skeeter which I thought was cool since my shop sells Skeeter's. Hit the water by 8:30 wind none and lots of sun (not good). As far as I could tell we fish alot of the lake. Glenn had a few blow ups, but no hook ups. I myself only had one blow up and no hook up, but I couldn't shake my Largemouth bite caught five or six. At one place Glenn looked into the water and asked me if that was a fish in a bag I wasn't sure I heard him right. I looked down and in a clear plastic bag was what looked like a fish. So I reached down and the bag moved, I grabbed a hold of it and pulled it out of the water and behold I caught my first fish. Lets have a little fun what type of fish do you think it was? Continued to fish until about 4:00. Meet Stan on the water and had a nice chat. I saw alot of Tuc's, :wink: but we couldn't to get them to go. One area had at least 8 and ranging from 6 to 3 lbs. I will be back, the Tuc's won round one. This is only the start of the battle. Thanks again to one and all.
Monte J. Sweeney I've been bass fishing for 30yrs.

Return to “General Discussion”