SWL "Saturday Night Special"

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

hef
bass level

SWL "Saturday Night Special"

Postby hef » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Every Saturday night from 8 PM to 9 PM Central time on our Website , Secret Weapon is running a one-hour "Saturday Night Special." What is Secret Weapon's Saturday Night Special? It's outrageous savings…. Give-aways…. Special offers…. Remarkable rebates, cut-rate baits, and insane discounts…. New bargains each week, with prices slashed up to 100%! No advance notices…. Each week a totally different offer, each running for one hour. Last Saturday our Saturday Night Special was a FREE 11/16-ounce Quickstrike Spinnerbait in a variety of patterns and blade configurations. We limited sales to the first 100 customers, and the most popular turned out to be the Tennessee Shad with Tandem Willowleaf blades — one of my personal favorites, too. Unless you drop in to http://www.secretweaponlures.com between 8 and 9 PM, you will miss the deal. Tell your friends, and let us know how you like it!

Dusty
[url]if[/img]

Pegasus
King Sushi level

Postby Pegasus » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Went to the website for a visit. How does that rig thing work ? Have you tried it yet ? I am more of a live bait guy, but that looks interesting to me. Let me know. Thanks. Did you get out on the water yet ?

hef
bass level

Postby hef » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Pegasus wrote:Went to the website for a visit. How does that rig thing work ? Have you tried it yet ? I am more of a live bait guy, but that looks interesting to me. Let me know. Thanks. Did you get out on the water yet ?

Its pretty much a bungee cord. I love em, its pretty much like dropshotting with a rubberband lol. It allows you to move/twitch your lure, bait (live or dead) without moving your line out of the strikezone. I love em, if your interested lemme know. Can get you a great discount.

Dusty
[url]if[/img]

hef
bass level

Postby hef » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Nah haven't gotten out yet. I'm on a boat as we speak....a 509' boat! Our ship pulls back in again this afternoon. LOL
[url]if[/img]

hef
bass level

Postby hef » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:11 am

Guys don't forget, if you have time this evening swing by our website and check out tonights "special".

Dusty
[url]if[/img]

Return to “General Discussion”