boat renovation projects

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

BadBass
master baiter level

boat renovation projects

Postby BadBass » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 am

Okay i'll start with my p-14. Please share your projects with photos if possible. or even just boat photos will do. :D
Thanks guys

Well here are some photos of my p-14 project. I had to change out the center beam and the two other joist. before i secure the deck down i am filling the hull with foam. Also did some fiberglass reinforcement on the hull just to give it more strength. This is alot more work and money than expected but i will be happy with the end result. I am just trying to get it back in the water already so i can fish! all the cosmetic stuff will be done later but i already painted the color im going to use on the topside. the rest will be white, no dark blue. im kinda going for a retro look. this p-14 will handle all my fishing moods. fresh water, inshore saltwater, and trolling.

Post your boat projects

Aloha,
Badbass
one badbass fisherman

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:59 am

I will be adding more photos as i go. but this is my progression to this boat. All started with a camping trip this past summer. The camp site had a kayak and i caught some fish and i was hooked.lol so i baught this kayak.

Well this was fun but i noticed you sometimes need to stand to do site fishing so i sold the kayak and baught this.

this boat is now for sale first $700.00 takes it. comes with trolling motor. this is a great deal/steal

well now i got this

I will be happy for a long time now. I hope LOL

Badbass
one badbass fisherman

wahiawabasshunter
bass level

My P-14 Project

Postby wahiawabasshunter » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:15 pm

BadBass here is where I am with my P-14 Warrior..Just a tune up of the motor and small stuff and I'm on the water..lemme know what you think..

basshunter ;)

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:30 pm

nice boat. I was wondering when you where gonna see my post. I tried to private message you a while back but my photos wouldnt go through. I am in the process of filling my hull with foam then all i have to do is secure the floor back down and im back in the water! As far as the exterior goes im gonna do it inbetween fishing trips. I havn't gone fishing in like a month! Im also re gel coating the exterior of the hull all white and the top is going to stay light blue. i will post more photos soon.

aloha,
Badbass
one badbass fisherman

wahiawabasshunter
bass level

Postby wahiawabasshunter » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 pm

I like the navy blue color of the hull..
basshunter ;)

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 am

yea me too. I just dont want to be out on the water and someone says wow thats my old boat. Kinda want to make it my own. LOL

Badbass
one badbass fisherman

wahiawabasshunter
bass level

Postby wahiawabasshunter » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 am

I hear you on that..just make sure you dont paint it yellow..lol
basshunter ;)

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 am

These are some of my almost up to date pictures of my boat. The hull is filled with foam and i installed a new floor. Its all glassed in and ready for the gelcoat! I can at least go fishing now! i will post the latest photos soon.

Aloha,
Badbass
one badbass fisherman

Return to “General Discussion”