Postby Stan Wright » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 am

Story in Saturday's Star Bulletin...

http://www.starbulletin.com/features/20 ... _line.html
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 am

Stan,
If they are saying the Lake is holding steady at 65', maybe the pic of the 60' mark taken Sat., should be forwarded to them?

This is sounding like it may be a permanent thing! :evil:

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 am

Already sent.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:01 pm

so this whole 65ft level seems to be the line they are toeing?? i think if they just came out and put some info on thier sooooooo informative website or twitter update and got thier facts straight maybe many of us would trust em a bit more, so much for the open door sunshine policy! glad to hear we can still launch though!

wahiawabasshunter
bass level

Postby wahiawabasshunter » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 am

I was so happy to see that reporter at the lake that day..I'm the Keith from the the story..Maybe now something will happen..But I truely believe that the state dont care about the fishing at the lake and dont want to invest any money or time into maintenance or upkeeping of it..My take on the states opinion is "WHO CARES ABOUT A LAKE WHEN YOU GOT THE OCEAN"
basshunter ;)

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:50 am

BASSTRACKER wrote:i think if they just came out and put some info on thier sooooooo informative website or twitter update and got thier facts straight maybe many of us would trust em a bit more, so much for the open door sunshine policy!

Remember, this is the government we're talking about. :roll:

:lol:

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:21 pm

hahah oh yes ,roads are a shamble,schools losing funds,librarys closing. and lord help us if a hurricane hits! think the govt will help?? be blessed its hawaii and people still help people,not like katrina cause the govt wont be there!!im glad i can pay such high taxes to support a rail system on the other side of the island that i wont use when the economy and the state are in a shambles.why not use some money to take care of the aina first!oh thats right seems are legislators are more concerned with thier own asses unless its election time and oh yes lets not forget the all important stinky people they feel need to be left off public transit!! how important an agenda hahahahaha

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 pm

oops sorry musta been feeling high and mighty for a sec :D

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 am

Your just saying what a lot of people are thinking.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Yup, since we are going there! I love the jekle and hide attitudes of our state elected!

pre election: We need to better education by providing teachers and schools finances to educate our children. They are our future!

Now elected: Lets do furlows and cut programs and wait lets cut positions as well! cut cut chop chop! Also lets make teachers responsable for educating your kids! Oh also lets make year around schooling so we get more bang for our buck to. I dont care my term is up anyway! Lets build a bypass bridge that benifits no one and we never use in nanakuli. infact lets just punish everyone and make them feel the pain!

how does this relate to the lake? I dont know. But it did wonders for me. hahahaha

Whatever,
Madbass
one badbass fisherman

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm

Im not actually Mad. LOL just poking fun. Please dont take me serious i aint like that. haha.

Aloha,
Badbass
one badbass fisherman

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 pm

hell maybe what we all need is to get out on the lake and blow steam hahaha i aint been feet wet since july.glad to hear your attitude badbass,its how i felt when i started freshwater fishing my adult yrs, i was a hooked bass/tuc fisherman.something about it just blew salt water fishing away for me. in fact i love it as much as surfing now. only problem is damn i dont have the energy to fish and surf in the same day anymore hahahahah,this weekends gonna be a tuffy!and skunked one day we will get you out and run on plane by them guys for ya!! or better yet pull up withingsight of em and catch some serious fish making em sick!

Return to “General Discussion”