another boat stolen

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

fisher dude
King Sushi level

another boat stolen

Postby fisher dude » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:31 pm

be on the look out neihbors 10ft livingston double hull white in color was across morgans in pine trees chained up and someone stole it probly same time as kayak was stolen be on the look out thanx

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 am

I'm going out today, if i see it. i will post where at. Also i did see a boat just like mine without the seats. it was at the northside bridge not near any houses and obviusly homeless owned now. i know the homeless didnt buy that thing.It was the 10.2 bass tender. Also check cragslist they may be selling the boats there.

I hope they get caught. Wouldnt doubt if they are pulling the boats on shore by the north side bridge thats where they got that basstender tied up at.

hope this helps,
BadBass
one badbass fisherman

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:58 am

Yep, I was coming on here to let Fisherdude know about that boat banked by the north fork bridge. Its a small double hull, white on the inside, green on the outside.

If you and your neighbor get new boats, put some specific identifying marks on them, obvious markings and hidden markings. Your drivers license number is safe to put on. None of your other confidential information can be obtained via your (Hawaii) drivers license number.

fisher dude
King Sushi level

road warrior

Postby fisher dude » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 pm

is the double hull boat the same basstenderor does it look like a livingston painted is still got my livingston i got to take my neihbor to look for his boat i also seen a yellow kayak half way up the hill tied up by a rope on wednsday now its gone the rope is still there on the hill i think someone stole that one too i dont think they would pull the kayak up with the rope then throw the rope back down the hill it was up north of morgans half way up the sraight away. alright im thinking there probly doing it at night when no one is out thanx for keeping an eye out!

Return to “General Discussion”