Thank you board members

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

SaltyFish
minnow level

Thank you board members

Postby SaltyFish » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:48 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to those who responded to my inquiry about shorefishing at Wilson. I appreciate the info and I hope to put it to good use soon. however, the car that I thought I was getting fell through so I am rideless. I will find a way to get up there and put the hurt on some peacocks.
Thanks anyway :D

Modest_Man
bass level

Postby Modest_Man » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:39 am

Where are you located? I'm heading up early (7-8am) Saturday and staying most of the day (till afternoon at least) and coming from town, with a couple extra seats.

SaltyFish
minnow level

Sat. Fishing

Postby SaltyFish » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:15 pm

Modest Man,
Thank you for the offer! I would be happy to join you if you have room. I live in town, close to the corner of University and King, behind Kokua market. I would be glad to pitch in on gas and bait. Let me know what you want to do if you have room. Thanks again.
Lance

Modest_Man
bass level

Postby Modest_Man » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:01 pm

Hey, no worries. I was carless until this semester and I know how much it sucks.

I'm actually on campus at UH (Kahawai), so very close. I just catch my own bait on campus, so if I have enough don't worry about it. I've got some traps in the water right now. :P I'll have to get back to you a bit later in the week (Friday probably) to let you know exactly when we're leaving, plan for around 8 am.

My friend and I are probably going out in a two person kayak (not 100% yet), but we can definately drop you at the park and plan on a pick up time as we'll be just down the road.

Jamie

SaltyFish
minnow level

Postby SaltyFish » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:55 pm

Modest Man-
Thanks again....Ive been dying to fish since I moved here at the beginning of the semester. I am not really much of a fresh water guy (worked on longrange sportfishers in San Diego and day boats in Channel Islands) but I have fished largemouth before and I am exicted to try something new.
I need to buy hooks and some other terminal tackle, what do you recommend?
You can either just post another message on friday or call me on my cell 805-766-7669 so we can work out the arrangements.
Thank you, you are a lifesaver!!
Lance

Return to “General Discussion”