monday morning report

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

adpetree
bass level

monday morning report

Postby adpetree » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Went to the lake this morning at 700, fished till about 1100. Had to try out the new float tube. surprised i didnt run into Stan. anways, pretty slow, got a couple of bites flippin a craw into the wood, all missed, and caught one largemouth about 2 pounds on a crankbait. slow, but always good to get out on the lake....
Thanks,

Adam

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:09 pm

I didn't get to the lake till noon. Chris caught a tuke about 2 pounds... just a few chases. Talked to one guy who caught 5 schooling fish.
Saw another boat that said they caught a few on live bait.

Beautiful calm day, overcast, water temp 74.7, good company, relaxing trip. That's why they call it fishing and not catching.........
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

kahuna bass
King Sushi level

Postby kahuna bass » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Stan,

Your right, it was an excellent calm, overcast day. Fishing with the Darkside boys, eating Zippy Zip Packs, talking fish stories, and not catching a single thing. That's why they call it fishing, not catching 8) .

Had the chance to throw some swimbaits. Even had a 8" baby large mouth bass swim bait that swam scary good. Only wish the big Tucs and LMB were lurking near by.

I hate to throw prop's out there but if you have never seen Matt lures swimbaits, check them out at: www.mattlures.com

Thanks again Stan and Chris!! :twisted:

Bass regards, Mel "Kahuna bass"
If you ain't fish'n, you ain't have'n fun...Got fish!

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:50 pm

I told you to use the live bait. :twisted:

Those lures might not have caught any fish yesterday, but they sure caught me... they look more alive than the real fish they were made to look like.

www.mattlures.com
Amazing action, just amazing. I don't think we'll have to buy a "live bait" again :lol:
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Return to “Fishing Reports”