Nice Bass Boat For Sale $2900

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

BassBug
angler level

Nice Bass Boat For Sale $2900

Postby BassBug » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:59 pm

Just back from a trip. 15' Raddon hull, set up for Lake Wilson. 40 horse Yamaha 2 stroke motor runs great. MinnKota up front, new battery. Casting deck w/ new carpet. Strong trailer. Motivated seller. Call 256-8155
[url=http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gx23OYPi][img]http://www.postimage.org/gx23OYPi.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq2luen0][img]http://www.postimage.org/Pq2luen0.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq2lugS9][img]http://www.postimage.org/Pq2lugS9.jpg[/img][/url]

skunked
King Sushi level

Postby skunked » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:04 pm

I hope this helps you:
Fishing is fun only if you do it for fun.Image www.texassidewinderrods.com

Ken
King Sushi level

Postby Ken » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:54 am

How much is freight to Toronto? :roll: :lol:

Gosh, I wish I live in Hawaii and can grab it off :( Nice little boat you got there and that's a great deal.

BassBug
angler level

Postby BassBug » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:54 pm

Thanks for the help and compliments, guys.

Also, thanks to all who called and came out to see the boat and made offers. I'm motivated but I can't give it away.LOL

So, it's still available and I am getting more motived to sell it. If anyone would like a great deal give me a call.

Thanks, Chris

BassBug
angler level

Postby BassBug » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:03 pm

Wife says, The boats Gotta Go. Will consider any reasonable offer.

Leave your reply here or Call 256-8155

Thanks, Chris

BillFHM3C
bass level

Postby BillFHM3C » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:51 pm

You may have to come way down on the price. It looks like a good weekend boat for someone (like me). But to shell out $3K for a starter is a little much. The two stroke engine leaves a little to be desired also, but is adequate for Lake Wilson.

But it does look like it's been loved and has more to give. I'd be interested for around $1500. But I'd have check it out first. Stay in touch if you're interested. Aloha!
The Worst Day Fishing beats the Best Day Working HANDS DOWN!!!

BillFHM3C
bass level

Postby BillFHM3C » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:22 pm

An alternative to selling would be renting it out "Local Style" for the day or week. I know I'd rent it for a few days and I don't think I'm alone in this maddness. Word gets out and you've got yourself a cash cow. Something to ponder...even the wife might get excited about it. Mine does everytime I tell her I'm going up to the lake and I don't know when I'll be back. Yeah, she gets real excited! Aloha!

BassBug
angler level

Severe Price Reduction

Postby BassBug » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:20 am

I'm back again from yet another business trip. But like many in this troubled economy. I won't be going on anymore business trips soon, if you know what I mean?!

I also need to be real in this present economy. Judging by all the calls I've recieved. It seems that just about every person who looked at this post has called with questions and I thank you all for your response. But the bottom line is that no one wanted to part with there hard earned cash.

Because of this I have reduced the price of my boat for sale to $1500. The motor alone is worth that.

And you know what they say, "when the going gets tough, the tough go fishing"!!
Thanks for looking, Chris 256-8155

BillFHM3C
bass level

Nice Bass Boat 4 Sale

Postby BillFHM3C » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:35 pm

Aloha Chris,

I called and left a message this morning around 8:30. I also send you a private message with the contact info. I'd like to get together with you to check out your bass boat whenever it's convenient for you. Looking forward to meeting you. Aloha!

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:15 pm

I know how you feel Chris.... it seemed like I sold the boat and the motor and trailor were free.
LOL
Stan
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

BassBug
angler level

Boat Rental

Postby BassBug » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:57 am

I still have the boat. I've also been getting quite a few calls about Bill's idea to rent it out "local style". So I've been taking reservations. Call me if you're interested.

I'm not sure if this is against the rules of the forum. So I apologise if so.

Thanks for looking and all your help.

Chris

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:09 pm

I started this form so we could share ideas, ask questions, exchange information, post pictures..... it's for us fishermen.

So far every one has been really nice and polite. We've helped other out and exchanged some great ideas.

I hope it keeps going just like it is. Perhaps you should start a new topic.... "Boat for rent". I get calls about that from time to time.

LOL,
Stan
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

BillFHM3C
bass level

Postby BillFHM3C » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:54 pm

So do I get a finders fee? A free days rental? Ummm....

I was up at the lake on Friday. The water was way down and the parking lot was full up with U.S. Government boat trailers. Somebody's making out!

Return to “General Discussion”