8/18/12 REPORT

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

8/18/12 REPORT

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Was a slow day for the LMB. I picked up all the Tucs on the classic bubble rig. The small and med Tuc near the shoreline. The large was busting in the Main Basin. Even caught a nice BG out in the main on the bubble rig as well. The LMB were no where to be found today, at least for me.

Small

Medium

Large

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Baires722
King Sushi level

Postby Baires722 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:52 pm

You have a fly tied on the end of that bobber? I went out Friday morning and it was the opposite for me. I was catching tons of bass but no tucs. Did see some follow my swim bait but no takers. The bass were your average fish we normally catch. See you tomorrow. Time to catch up on points!

medc808
bass level

Tag #4904

Postby medc808 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Caught my first tagged LMB today in the main basin. Tag #4904 Length 14" Weight 1lb, 4oz. :P Chipster621 and I had a double hook up with schooling fish. so we didn't take pics as we wanted to get the fish back in the water. Our net man Vash didn't know which one to bring into the boat first.

We also caught 1 peacock and several red devils. There were a few other fish that made it to but not into the boat. :roll:

Return to “Fishing Reports”