big fish lots of fish!!!!!!!!!!

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

chris16
bass level

big fish lots of fish!!!!!!!!!!

Postby chris16 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:57 am

Everyone is saying the fishing is not to good, cant get any big ones. But if you were to go out and find the rite point or drop off,while useing some live bait,or the rite type of lure. Its a garuntee, catch. I went out I had whent out on the 3rd of this month. With my dad and i produced, 22 tucs my self 18 of them were over 3pounds. I had had one that was 7 1/4.
also some 5 pounders. And I cant belive whyy people are saying he fish are not biteing. People laugh when we come back and say we had like 43 tucs altogether. When they say they only had like 5. And we only go out for like 2 hours. And some of you might be saying cause we are useing livebait. But i had caought 7 ucs with lures that day. I have a some pictures ill try to post some of them up. Trust me try apoint and get rite on it through a talapia or a madaka. And a lure you shuld catch.

ChRiS

tucmaster
master baiter level

Big Fish Lots of Fish

Postby tucmaster » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:24 am

Good to hear there are places where the action is good. Are you fishing from a boat? The areas where you're getting your action - don't want to know where the areas are, but are they accessible to the general public from the shoreline?

chris16
bass level

hello

Postby chris16 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:07 pm

YA i am fishing from about but not all the time, there are some places u can go from shore. some places are easy to get to, and some are hard. But if u try at the boat ramp about 2 in the after noon to about 6 there are plenty that cruze around.

Return to “General Discussion”