Bass Boat For Sale

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Bass Boat For Sale

Postby Stan Wright » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:24 pm

1983 Bass Tracker Tournament TX/Trailer
THIS RIG WAS MADE FOR LAKE WILSON, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START FISHING TOMORROW.
50HP MERCURY WITH BRAND NEW SPARE PROPELLOR, POWER TRIM IN FRONT AND CONSOLE, GARMIN FISH FINDER, EAGLE “FLASHER” DEPTH FINDER, MOTOR GUIDE 37 LB THRUST TROLLING MOTOR, BRAND NEW TROLLING BATTERY AND STARTING BATTERY, 12V BATTERY CHARGER, 2 SIX GALLON TANKS, SPARE TIRE FOR TRAILER, AERATED LIVE WELL AND PLENTY OF DRY STORAGE, LIFE PRESERVERS, STOWABLE RUNNING LIGHTS, CB RADIO.
This is a great boat. You will not find this model in better condition than this one. This boat has always been garage kept and well taken care of. Motor has, plugs changed, carbs cleaned, and lower unit greased every year. Boat is ready to fish. I have title. I bought it on the mainland from the son of the original owner who was an older man and only used it a few times before he was unable to use it again so it sat in storage for most of its life, since the son wasn’t into fishing. The only problem I’ve had is the front console fish finder has been acting up recently, I haven’t fixed it because there are two other fish finders on the boat so it hasn’t really slowed me down. Everything else works fine. Hate to sell it. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Call 256-8155 to set up an appointment to see the boat. Thanks

Item Specifics - Power & Fishing Boats
Type: Bass Use: Fresh Water
Make: Tracker Engine Type: Single Outboard
Model: Tournament TX Engine Make: Mercury
Year: 1983 Engine Model: 50 hp
Length (Feet): 17.0 Primary Fuel Type: Gas
Beam (Feet): 6.5 Fuel Capacity (Gallons): (2) 6 gallon tanks
Hull Material: Aluminum Hull Identification Number: BUJ20046M83K
Trailer: Included Condition: Used

Last edited by Stan Wright on Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Lrry93
King Sushi level

Postby Lrry93 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:20 pm

Stan redo the link. It is going to where anyone can edit or delete the post.

Nice boat. In great shape for a 1983!

BassBug
angler level

Postby BassBug » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:37 pm

Stan,

You were right I've been getting a great response from craigslist also.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to say that I really don't want to sell my boat but this is a hard time for me and my family. I need the money to pay for the hospice and funeral expenses. But I absolutely have to.

An old time hardcore bassman is passing on, my father. He'll be joining the other greats like the late Bob Kincaid. He's lived a good life and introduced me to Lake Wilson and Bob at a young age. I've been reading some of the "old days" theads with great interest. I too have experienced the changes that the lake has gone through.

Dad and Bob fished almost everyday together because they worked the same schedule.

I've posted a couple of photos of dad (in his infamous orange "lucky" hat) and Bob with a couple of typical bass, for Bob anyway. He knew where they lived! I've been fortunate to learn a few of his tricks. But most of his secrets are gone with him, for us to learn for ourselves.

[url=http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVIKa2A][img]http://www.postimage.org/aVIKa2A.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVIKrvA][img]http://www.postimage.org/aVIKrvA.jpg[/img][/url]

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO POST PHOTOS?!

Thanks everyone for the great outpouring of encouragement and phone calls for my family and help and advice selling the boat. A couple of guys are trying to get their money together, but so far no good and as Stan said money talks.

LET"S MAKE A DEAL!! You could be the proud owner of an awesome fishing machine!!!

BassBug

Ken
King Sushi level

Postby Ken » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:29 am

Hi BassBug, I'm not replying to this post to buy the boat (if I live on the island, I may... :lol: ).

I hope I can help you with posting pics.

I think I figured out why...Below the textbox where you type in and edit your message, do you have "Disable BBCode in this post" checked? If you do, just uncheck it and it should work. I think that is the only reason.

In this reply, I have it unchecked.

Last edited by Ken on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:04 am, edited 6 times in total.

Ken
King Sushi level

Postby Ken » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:46 am

<b>In this reply, I have it checked. The line of code is displayed in the message the same way it appears in your message.</b> (here I use HTML tags to bold the text...if I use [b] and [/b] to try and bold the text, I can't because I have disabled the BBCode...as such, the word "and" is not in bold :lol:)

[url=http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVIKrvA][img]http://www.postimage.org/aVIKrvA.jpg[/img][/url]

BassBug
angler level

Postby BassBug » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:21 pm

Hi All,

Sorry for all the delays in responding. The boat is still available, I've been busy taking care of my father's arrangements. A coule of guys are trying to get financing. But if anyone is interested, I'm ready to make a deal.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions @ 256-8155.

Thanks, BassBug

OO7:BASSINASSASSIN
King Sushi level

Postby OO7:BASSINASSASSIN » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 pm

Sorry for your loss, BassBug.

BassBug
angler level

Merry Christmas

Postby BassBug » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:32 pm

Seasons Greetings All,

Just got back from my trip. The boat is still available. It's crunch time and I will except any reasonable offer.

Get yourself a Christmas present!!!

Aloha, BassBug

Return to “General Discussion”