shore access?

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Boatless
King Sushi level

shore access?

Postby Boatless » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:28 am

Hi, I just started FW fishing about a month ago and I'm hooked!- no pun intended. :D But since I'm boatless, I've only been going to the ramp and vicinity. What other "public" shoreline access points are there? I'm not a kid anymore so if busted in an "illegal" area, don't think they'll buy my story of " sorry, I didn't know."

Thanks

hitoshe
angler level

Postby hitoshe » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:18 am

the only other places i've been to are behind wahiawa middle school - the "rose street slough" (?), and morgan's point. you have a long walk across the field behind the school, and a long drive across some canefield roads to get to morgan's point. morgan's point is not that difficult to find, just keep bearing toward's the lake, but a vehicle with a higher ground clearance is recommended. there are other places mentioned in this forum, but i have yet to find - or try - those. good luck!

Boatless
King Sushi level

Postby Boatless » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:46 pm

mahalo! going to try the "school" access this weekend.

Ca_Bass
King Sushi level

Postby Ca_Bass » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:01 pm

Boatless,

I've seen people fishing over by kemoo farms quite often, not sure where they park but I would bet 5 minutes of looking would turn up a good access point in that area. I have fished those areas with quite a bit of success from a boat and I would imagine from the shore you could do the same.

Good Luck

Return to “General Discussion”