fish pix

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

molokaipake
bait level

fish pix

Postby molokaipake » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:18 am

Aloha all, newbie to the forum, so thought I'd ask a silly question and see what everyone thinks. I know this is a "bass" fishing website and forum, but also realize that the main draw is for people sharing a common interest, which is "fishing" and flyfishing as well.

Would it be totally inappropriate or offensive to the users of this forum, since now we can post pix on it too, to post pix or reports of flyfishing in the ocean?

Not trying to ruffle any feathers here now or worse yet sound idiotic, but just thought it might break up the usual fresh water stuff. I won't be offended in any way, so fire away folks. Mahalo.

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Here are some pictures of this weeks action on the flats,
Clay

Kenny B

By the way, I stole these pictures from Clay's Blog......
you can see a lot more pictures at.......
http://www.nervouswaterhawaii.com/default.asp
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

skunked
King Sushi level

Postby skunked » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 pm

I don't really care to post my saltwater adventures here, because I respect Stan and want to keep this forum somewhat true to its intended purpose. I do fish some saltwater and I know 007Bassassassin does too, but he never discusses it here. Easier to find the information you are searching for on here if you don't have to sift through too much stuff. There is a great forum already for the ocean goers:
http://www.ulua-fishing.com/hff/index.php
This is just my opinion.
Fishing is fun only if you do it for fun.Image www.texassidewinderrods.com

fisher dude
King Sushi level

Postby fisher dude » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Post them up its cool as long as it doesn't end up a trend and becoming a ulua forum lol! By the way you are so lucky to live molokai I wouldn't fish in the river if we had fish in our ocean I feel bad taking fish from our shores already. Just once in a while moi fishing for me!

Return to “General Discussion”