perfect family vacation

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

fisher dude
King Sushi level

perfect family vacation

Postby fisher dude » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Last year in april i whent to disney world florida whent to a small hotel went to bass pro then the last weekend we stayed at the pop century kids hotel in disney thinking how exciting a bunch of kids running around just the vaca i wanted right as we get there i see a nice size pond with a bridge going over it so we put our bags in the room and checked the pond walked over the bridge and seen big bass all under the bridge ran back to the room of course had a travel rod and 8lb test spinner put on a senko from bass pro first cast lure hits the water and starts to sink then just stops then starts moving towardsme ended up catching about twenty bass in an hour from the bridge that evening next morning wake up 4 fished till 630 bass busting in morning used cast master everycast maybe 50 bass then switched back to senkos for the big ones so maybe mention to the wife hey hows about a family vacation to disney world u know where to stay free fishing fish in the early morning take the kids to the park come back in the evening do another two hours of fishing everybodys happy. heres evening pics my family came down to watch!

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 am

I've heard about that, but I didn't know it was that good.
WOW.....
So, when are going to go visit Mickey Mouse ?????
:D
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Return to “General Discussion”