trailer hit

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Boatless
King Sushi level

trailer hit

Postby Boatless » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 am

I knew it was bound to happen, just didnt know when. We finally took the boat out this past sunday after a long hiatus of about 2 months. Before heading out I gave the boat and tralier the once over and found the right trailer light cracked. Was it a fellow boater? I don't know. When did it happen? 2 months ago at least. Note on the windshield? nope. If the culprit was a decent person, I wouldnt be writing this. I'll be backing the trailer into the stall from now on. :evil:

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:57 am

Last year I had someone kick or jumping on my trailer and broke the 2x4 bunk board and the side bunk. Had a licence plate stolen... twice.

On the other hand, I was moving the trailer from Chris' truck to my car when the police drove up and questioned me. Seems that someone in the park was nice enough to call 911 to report a trailor being stolen.
So there are some park goers who keep their eyes open. Thank you.

Every time I see a police officer sitting in the park doing his paperwork, I go over and thank him for spending time at the park.

I remember in the condo I lived, the police would park in our lower covered parking area and do their paper work. We rarely had any vandalism or car breakins. One day a resedent came home during the afternoon and found 2 police cars... one was in his parking space. The guy complained to the police department and the officers stopped parking at our building... Most of us considered him to be an idiot.... but the damage was done...... we were un-able to get our free "police protection" back again. IDIOT
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:24 pm

have had two incidents over the yrs. both were attempted break ins. both times those carp fisherman chased em off and told me about it. damaged a passenger lock and truck box. luckily not to bad. treat those guys good, they are there early when no ones around and they do watch out for others so dont "wake" em leaveing and returning and maybe they will continue to watch out for other fisherman.

Return to “General Discussion”