Lake Wilson has changed.

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 pm

awwwwwwww remember dodging dole workers early morning,park near the dam fish first light till 9, damn the tucs lined up on that ledge.water just going over the damn and that whole mud ledge was alive with baitfish.just toss a rapala out to the dropoff,let the rings go out then twitch it............. man i lost alot of poles that way!!! hahaha some monsters for sure, my friends got a pic we took one morn i think that tuc went 7-8lbs. biggest i have ever personally seen come outa the lake.there was this great little hidden spot, further up 8ft tall grass and drive thrue it and a big 50ft circle clearing right on the water, during the hyacynth invasion we would park and launch there. have the whole north fork to ourselves!

fisher dude
King Sushi level

Postby fisher dude » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 am

yeah you can park outside of the intermediate or inside weekends the gate is usually open i usually park in the parking lot and walk across the field. to get to blue boat point the gate is actually barbed wired so i really dont think they want you walking threw there. the best bet is intermediate, even if you walk on the ramp itself you can cross on the other side towards the intermediate but i would check the intermediate first you could probly walk up and fish the whole shoreline towards east range on the main reservoir the coves of the intermediate is probly dry you would have to check it out! the best bet now days is get a small boat with a elctric motor and go anywhere i used to fish alot on the shore from when i was a kid and get muddy and mosquito bites lose a lot of lures but a small boat is the way to go if you can get one.

tkki1230
angler level

Postby tkki1230 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Thanks for all of the replies. All I want to do is catch Bluegills for my fish pond!! I never thought I would see the day where I would have to hunt them down.

Does anyone fish from shore by Kemoo?

Return to “General Discussion”