Report 12-4

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Report 12-4

Postby Filthyfisherman » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Launched today 8-12, level 72.26d, BP30.02s, Sunny, Cloudy, WT 74, Stained 2ft, Landed 8-10 LM bass,, All pretty fat except one being the skinniest I have ever seen.. Fish where caught in 5-10ft along banks in calm water or near wood.... The Agent Utah 3"!!!!!!!!! A Must in your tackle box!!!!!!!!! with a tungsten 1/8oz bullet and 1/0 EWG hook.... You will see this lure matches the shad here prefectly,, and it could be worked in many depths and presentations... I picked up Gary, "the guy on the point", and fished with him a little... he fishes Deep usally,, and got a nice fish up the castcades running a football jig.... I really like fishing with other people!!! You learn a lot!!!! He was really impressed with the Agent Utah and the way I worked it, so I threw him my last pack (JuneBug color) I had...... Marcus and I will make more this week!! Plus I know it will get used!!!!!! Think he fishes more then me! I also caught fish with The Filthy Jerk in Blue Fleck color and Agent Utah in June Bug, Blue Ball, and Watermellon colors..... At the end of the day I saw fish schooling and threw past them and steady retreived it back to me and landed two more fish..... It really mimic's the shad in the lake money..... I use The Agent Utah all over the Country.. Power finesse fishing FilthyFishermen Style!!!! I think I'll call it FilthyFinesse fishing!!
I Fished yesterday 12-3-11 and did well also.. A little better than today acutally, Landed 10- 12 LM bass yesterday.. Ran into Basstracker, think he was on a better pattern then I in the early afternoon, but later it really picked up for me.. . Agent Utah's, Jerks, Spinnerbaits, mostly the utah.... Here some pics nothing that big,, but all healthy!!!

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Those are some healthy looking LMB. I'm guessing all almost 1.5 lbs.?
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Return to “Fishing Reports”