Report 2-3-14

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Report 2-3-14

Postby Filthyfisherman » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:03 am

Launched 11-5pm 12 LM Bass, Rainy, Temp 77, Wind NW 1.6, BP 30.01s, Level 71.25 rising , Moon 21%, WT 66 at the Falls round 73 main lake, stained 1ft little muddy North and South.
Wacky rigging a 6" Chartreuse Filthy Treat worm with a Flick Shake Head 1/8oz was the rig today. The Flick Shake head is perfect for when the bass suspend off the wood in the branchy areas! I cast it out to the ends of the branches and let it fall, jigging it a bit, and you will feel a bite! Texas rigging a Chartreuse Filthy Ring fry in Chartreuse color with 3/16oz bullet with 3/0 EWG hook will catch fish too, casting it up into the wood! On Sunday fish were posted in Coves on steep wood, and on Monday the seemed to be in the same areas but off the wood a bit, reason I think the Flick Shake was really working. The Filthy 6" Lizzard in Chartreuse color or dark colors was producing as well,, rigging it with a 3/8oz bullet and 3/0 EWG hook. We also caught one on the Saddle Drop Shotting a Filthy Hand Poured seris worm in Cold Supper Color "purpleish". The Wood pile cove North of N Bridge, The Laydown on the steep banks at the Quanza hut, The Steep tree Lay down in the cove across the Nice House on Kincaids, The Kincaids on the Steep bank by the Dock, Steeps along The Flower Gardens, And the Coves by Miki miki flats, And South Fork has been producing around the Court Yard. If your chasing Tuc's you can find um in the Deep backs of the coves under wood! The Cove's Around BSI is always the best!!!! Filthy

skunked
King Sushi level

Postby skunked » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:40 am

Hey Jeff,
How was the fishing yesterday? I don't know if you recall a beat up grey Nissan Sentra with a "Member B.A.S.S." bumper sticker passing you (late for work) on the freeway near pearl city around 3:45pm? I saw you had your four legged friend in the passenger seat! Does he have to wear a seatbelt? Lol!
Fishing is fun only if you do it for fun.Image www.texassidewinderrods.com

Return to “Fishing Reports”