Report 3-1-13

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Report 3-1-13

Postby Filthyfisherman » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Second day out,,, and it doesn't seem to be getting better..... Yet.. I'd think its going to turn around here soon! Water temps are 68-71 stained coffee all around bascally, clearer at the dam,, The Falls is Blue 3-4ft vis,, North and South grass is the only thing working for me??? My setup has been a 8ft flipping stick wright&McGill, 6:4:1 KVD reel, 65lbs Suffix braid, Tru Tung Peg, 3/4oz Tung Bullet, 4/0 Heavy Cover hook VMC, A formed Skirt, Double Polmar knot "Don't use Snell knot!!!" Snell knot will hook into this Monster Grass we have here at Wilson! And the Main ingrediant,,,, The Filthy Craw!!! In junebug color! And all others have been working too... I throw straight up in air and Punch threw grass,,, The heavy weight can get down and poke around.. We had hits on the Lizzard. Im going to try other things this weekend.. Filthy

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:12 pm

The wife and I ended our day by catching a couple of bass also. The wife hooked this nice smallie. I suspect she may have been pregnant. I later landed this healthy little largemouth. Nice way to end a hectic week!

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Postby Filthyfisherman » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 am

Thats a Nice Smallmouth!!!! Must have missed that guy,, been looking for him up there! Lol. Haven't caught anything up there.... I forgot to mention,,,, I saw Sherif's kicking out the Homeless!!!!!!!!!!! Around the bridge!

Ahnkochee
King Sushi level

Postby Ahnkochee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:47 pm

roadwarriorsvt wrote:The wife and I ended our day by catching a couple of bass also. The wife hooked this nice smallie. I suspect she may have been pregnant. I later landed this healthy little largemouth. Nice way to end a hectic week!

The fish or your wife??? :wink:
ImageIllegitimus Non CarborundumImage

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess we'll find out in 9 months! :lol: :lol: :lol:

<faints on keyboard>
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

kahuna bass
King Sushi level

Postby kahuna bass » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:06 am

Tough crowd :D

Mel - Kahuna bass
If you ain't fish'n, you ain't have'n fun...Got fish!

Return to “Fishing Reports”