Wednesday, June 27

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

KIA68
master baiter level

Wednesday, June 27

Postby KIA68 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Went out today from 8am-3pm..... Fishing was tough..really, this time it was tough....maybe because the water has come up so much? We only landed 3 LMB...one weiging just over 2lbs.... If the lake can stay at this level for a while things might get good....

Had a friendly fishing tournament with my friend, and on the very last cast at 3pm I hooked up a LMB on a crankbait...all I needed to do was land a 2lb bass to tie!..the bass felt somewhat big...she took a jump by the boat so I could see her and then spit out the hook!!! Damm.. how does it spit out a crankbait?? Oh well, good fun.. I lost! :twisted:

sheilmolson
bait level

Wednesday, June 27

Postby sheilmolson » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Fishing is not an easy task to do. If 2/3 people with a heavy weight are travelling in a single boat then it will be difficult to do fishing because the boat will surely drown in the water. And if the water level is high then it would be dangerous. So it is advisable to heir either two boats and distribute the weight on the boat. After doing fishing the weight of fish also creates problem. The boat becomes heavy.

Return to “Fishing Reports”