Wednesday, June 20

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

KIA68
master baiter level

Wednesday, June 20

Postby KIA68 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Went out today from 8am-4pm...Tough day for some reason, but ended up with 1 Koi, 1 BlueGill, and 8 LMB...Largest bass was 2.11lbs..

Caught this BlueGill on a Jerk Bait...First one I've caught in a loooong time.. Hope there are more around so these bass can fatten up!!

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:29 pm

I wouldn't call 10 fish a "tough day". Maybe I should go fishing with you! :lol:
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

skunked
King Sushi level

Postby skunked » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 am

roadwarriorsvt wrote:I wouldn't call 10 fish a "tough day". Maybe I should go fishing with you! :lol:

Yeah man, to me that's a good day! I don't call myself "skunked" for nothing!! Main thing is you have fun!
Fishing is fun only if you do it for fun.Image www.texassidewinderrods.com

sheilmolson
bait level

Wednesday, June 20

Postby sheilmolson » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:30 am

It is good that you have done fishing. You must have enjoyed fishing different fishes. Various types of fishes can be found in the lake, river and sea of Hawaii. I also like fishing very much and love to do fishing at weekends. Now in today's world fishing has also become a sport and different competition are conducted. Fishing is also adventures and fishing can be done in different ways like rig fishing, net fishing, float fishing etc.

Return to “Fishing Reports”