FilthyFisherman Lures

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

FilthyFisherman Lures

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:16 pm

First, I'm not posting this up just because FilthyFisherman is a member of this site. I've got first hand experience with his lures, and they work,....good! I started off using Brand X plastic. Fished it for about an hour and a half. I was getting skunked! :evil: Then I changed over to the FilthyFisherman brand of similar looking lure and started wacking 'em! FF lures are heavier and probably have more salt and scent in them. The proof was on the hook!

Here is a 2 lb. 12 oz. LMB I caught on a FF plastic up the north fork.

And here is a 2 lb. 8 oz. LMB caught on the same plastic.

Same areas, same times, same etc., etc., the FF lures produce more strikes. I saw it first hand today.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:08 pm

aha aha I'm seeing a sponsorship in the works hahahaha, personally i think its the changing of the stratos hat to the bass pro hat, I'm a firm believer in magic fishing hats!! :lol:
Last edited by BASSTRACKER on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:21 pm

It's probably not salt or garlic in the luers...
It's the Hawaiian teriyaki.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:39 pm

I wore the heck outta the red Stratos hat until it faded to a nice pink color. I've replaced it with a red BPS hat, the next bestest thing! 8)
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Ahnkochee
King Sushi level

Postby Ahnkochee » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Does he make a 2" white Senko clone? :wink:
ImageIllegitimus Non CarborundumImage

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:24 am

Actually I think he may have something in the works.... He should chime in soon. :)

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:08 am

I hope he's making the 2" ones.... cause I just bought the last available stock of 2" Senkos... all 91 packages of them. I was told that Gary Yamamoto Baits will no longer be making the 2" Senkos.

Filthyfisherman will get all my future business.
:D
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Ca_Bass
King Sushi level

Postby Ca_Bass » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:02 pm

I have a magic hat and shirt...I always seem to have better days while wearing them I keep my magic hat in the boat at all times that way I never forget it. And if I have my magic hat and shirt on at the same time....well I will just say a lot of bass are happy I practice catch and release :)

I caught my first spotted bass yesterday! He is now residing in my fish tank! Georgia doesn't have a size limit on spots so I put the 10" er in my live well...man he is FAT! Probably close to a pound. Probably gonna have to release him or sell my jaguar chiclid cuz the jaguar chiclid is relentlessly harassing him. Gonna try a water change and a tank rearrangement first to see if that helps. The spot is signifigantly larger than the jaguar but the spot doesn't even fight back.

I wish there was away to get you guys to send me live red devils out here, the good size ones sell around $50! I caught a jaguar chiclid at wilson that would have gone for 60$ bucks out here.

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Postby Filthyfisherman » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:14 am

YES... I got the 2" mold little time ago.. Thinking I am going to use the same mix ratio as the lizzards and injector molds I have.. The 2" is a hand poured mold,, little hard to pour by hand, so I have to use my machine.. And White is hard cause it burns easily... Iam working on it, and should have prototypes to test soon....

Return to “Fishing Reports”