sat 21 report.

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

sat 21 report.

Postby BASSTRACKER » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:48 am

blue bird skies light wind and mod temp. was a tough day of fishing again. they had moved since my last trip 2 weeks ago. guess the water dropping made a difference. still managed to catch some nice fish once i figured out where they were. kinda textbook as to where they had moved. did manage a 7lb catfish early in the morning. that was quite a thrill, was kinda hoping it was a big tuc hahahah. one tagged fish, tag looked old hard to read all covered in algae. i think it was 4871 had a length of 183/4 inches and weighed 2.3lbs or 1.13lbs 2 scales two different readings hahaha it was skinny either way!! should have been upper 2s or mid 3s for that length. it was caught at condo point. managed 5 bass 2 red devils and a huge catfish. will post more info about the trip on blog i don't wanna give too much away before the tourney.side note, lots of smaller boats out today all new faces. keep the speed down and lets police ourselves before someone gets hurt unnessasarily!!

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Where did you catch the catfish at?
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:03 pm

caught it on a red square billed crank just around the corner from the ramp on the south fork side.

Return to “Fishing Reports”