Hawg Bass

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Basshead
bass level

Hawg Bass

Postby Basshead » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Caught a 6 plus bass the other week. Its got a new home now, living at the hatchery. NOW is the time to be fishing for lunkers. Theres more waiting for you. Go get em.
All or Nothing

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:02 pm

:D
I heard about that....
Imagine... "Share a Lunker" here in Hawaii.

Catch a trophy fish and donate it to the hatchery so it can help make BIG babies for the lake.
8)
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Ca_Bass
King Sushi level

Postby Ca_Bass » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Nice! Where are the pics!!? Too bad we didn't think about that when you caught that 6lb12ozer(if I remember correctly) last May. All my biggest bass I caught last year at wilson were from Nov to February. I never have actually seen a largemouth on a bed at wilson but I always guessed they spawned in December and January

I broke off a hawg today pre-fishing for a tournament...then get bit on 5 consecutive cast and managed to not land a single one of em....down sized to a smaller bait and ended up cacthing a few. Tmw the low is supposed to be 28...I miss hawaii :( and not having to fish in 35ft to 40ft of water.

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Big mahalos to basshead for donating that lunker to the hatchery. I'm a believer in good genetics and that 6 lb.er must have some. Thanks again K. 8)
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Return to “Fishing Reports”