Sun, 7-24-11

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Basshead
bass level

Sun, 7-24-11

Postby Basshead » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Awesome day to be fishing, 6 & 4 lb tucs and smaller ones in little wolfpacks. Over a dozon Bass. But on the 1 1/2 - 2 lb range. Last week bass was 3 times the size. To bad the tourn wasnt this week. LOL. Even with a lot of fishing pressure, certain presentations work really well. Lately, I seen the most boats on this lake ever. 20 - 25 years ago, there were only a handfull, now theres no parking. LOL. Anyways, just to let you know the fish are biting and you too can go out and catch your share.

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:40 am

:(
Speaking of NO PARKING...

A car got a "parking ticket" on Sunday.
$35...
for parking in the Trailer Parking ONLY space (with no trailer)

Read something about not paying attention to the signs....
:cry:
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

djverve05
master baiter level

Postby djverve05 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:00 am

Hey now I paid attention to the sign. I have never seen anyone without trailers get ticketed before for parking in those spots. WARNING do not park in the trailer spots if you aren't hauling a boat. They will ticket you. $35 fine. Guess I paid the state of hawaii $35 to go fishing yesterday.

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 am

Bummer about the citation for sure, but thanks for alerting other anglers of the enforcement.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:13 am

Saw some guys acting like they were fishing yesterday. Seems one guy had 12" pole! He must be compensating for something! :lol: It must have been an expensive pole. He couldn't even afford to put a reel on it! :lol: All kidding aside, it was a pleasure to meet Kahuna Bass. Mahalos for giving up your lucky spot for the wife.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:21 pm

i have noticed many more police hanging out in the parking lot, i kinda like it actually, but with the protection comes the price of following the rules i guess, still 35 dollars aint bad in the scheme of things

Return to “Fishing Reports”