fish pictures

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

BadBass
master baiter level

fish pictures

Postby BadBass » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 am

i love looking at what people are catching in the lake and thaught i would make this post so i dont have to spend countless hours searching each thread for photos.

i havnt actually caught anything yet so i have nothing to post yet! :cry: LOL

so i humbally ask those of you who actually catch fish to help inspire me to continue my quest at fresh water fishing.

Thank you in advance,
BadbAss
one badbass fisherman

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:17 pm

26 views and not one picture? aw mannn
one badbass fisherman

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Just for you, a picture of the lure and the fish it caught.
Don't worry about Chris not being in focus....
we only care about seeing the lure and the fish.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
(This picture was taken in 2006)

"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:57 pm

thanks stan, that lure is the japanese lure? looks like the crystal minnow lures.
one badbass fisherman

fisher dude
King Sushi level

wheres your picture

Postby fisher dude » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:34 pm

wheres your picture take a picture of your boat or something if u didnt catch anything lol!check out tucs on the fishing report side theres a few pictures of my friend i took fishing i dont usually take pictures only of the weird stuff like pirahnas and ugly mutant fish lol! youll start catching u just got to put in some time and figure the lake out and then youll be laughing. its relaxing and fun no mater if u caught a hundred fish or a couple fish you get the off days u just cant seem to find the fish or figure them out.

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:20 pm

well this is all i got of my boat.LOL i will post pictures of my catch as soon as i catch something. i'm one badbass fisherman!
one badbass fisherman

skunked
King Sushi level

Postby skunked » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 am

Where's the other slippah?
Fishing is fun only if you do it for fun.Image www.texassidewinderrods.com

Ken
King Sushi level

Postby Ken » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:07 am

skunked wrote:Where's the other slippah?

With the guy who fell overboard :lol:

Nice boat setup you got there BadBass. :D

fisher dude
King Sushi level

boat

Postby fisher dude » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:10 am

badass cherry boat! what kind of boat is that and where did u get it from is see the front mount for the eletric motor, the fishin seat. not to many of those kind of boats on the island how big is the boat. next picture will be a big tuc in your boat hopefully!

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 am

I've never seen a boat so nice and clean. :o
No wonder your not catching anything.... the fish are afraid to enter your boat and mess it up. :roll:
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:52 pm

its obviously an early morning picture! arent all boats cleaned the night before in prep of a day out, by 10 am...............lures,food wrapers,gatorade bottles,poles, discarded clothes and muddy stains all over!!

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Lol this is the next best thing to actually fishing. My bass hunting brethran commenting on my little boat. Well i got it from craigs list. baught a 4 horse for getting to the spots, it came with a 30lb. trolling motor, got a live well built in it, two seats and both of us can stand up in it also. O ya its called a 10.2 basstender no need for a trailer i just slide it in my van go to the ramp and slide her out. kind of like james bond. I have my partner back down the ramp kinda quick with the doors open and he slams the brakes right at the bottom while im in the seat and i shoot right into the lake with the motor running already. :shock: Hahaha na i wish! LOL

Aloha,
badbass
one badbass fisherman

fisher dude
King Sushi level

nice

Postby fisher dude » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 pm

nice boat perfect for the river im still trying to figure out how to mount a seat and a good mount for my trolling motor. perfect just had to buy and go fishing.

BadBass
master baiter level

Postby BadBass » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 am

post a picture of your boat. West marine got swivels for mounting chairs.hopefully i get to go out this week end! I still havnt caught a bass. lol

aloha,
Badbass
one badbass fisherman

fisher dude
King Sushi level

my boat lol

Postby fisher dude » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:03 am

My boat lol! my boat is a 10 ft livingston nothing fancy its parked and chained up across from morgans no seats theres molded seats but it sits too low i usually just stand up all day and fish its a double hull so its stable. custom front trolling motor bracket, 9 hp honda that i rarely use i just use the trolling motor mostly. the inside is all dirty from the red dirt and i got two strips of carpet on the inside deck. but for me its good enough i can launch it by myself and dont need to wash it down and i got it for 800 bucks with the motor. maybe ill post it but nothing fancy i got a 20 ft glasspar full custom saltwater trolling boat sponson,indeck fish box,ikimau,hydraulic steering,auto pilot, in my front yard now thats something to look at nicest boat on the block! but as for river i dont really care what it looks like as long as i can go fishing!

Return to “Fishing Reports”