HawaiiBassmaster's March 2013 Tourney!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

HawaiiBassmaster's March 2013 Tourney!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Filthyfisherman » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 pm

HawaiiBassmaster's March 2013 tourney at Lake Wilson Hawaii was another total success! Marcus Noblisse wins with 4 LM Bass weighing in at 8.1lbs! His co-angler Brent Sabati had the Lunker of the tourney at 3.4lbs. Both are Filthyfishermen Bait Co Pro Staff anglers! Marcus was pitching a Filthy Lizzard in Black w/Blue FLK with a 3/8oz tung bullet. He was fishing wood and steep banks. My Co Angler Derek Duer took 2nd place with 7.7lbs, Derek was pitching a jig with Reactions Innovations Sweat Beav in roadkill as trailer. He had more number's than me, but I had the quality.. A Mistake culling a unhealthy fish cost me an 8oz (Fish Handle) penalty! We lost one bass during the tourney but he wasn't looking too sharp when I got him.. Having electrical issues already with this Tracker. Livewells need aeroate full time, not timer,, lesson learned.. I was useing the Filthy Ring Fry in Chart color with 3/16oz tung bullet, and also a Black Filthy Lizzard. I Finished 3rd. 8 Anglers, 5 Boats took part in the contest, only 3 anlgers caught ther limit, which tells you the lake was fishin tough! Wood was the key today!! The Wind was massive,, 15-25 maybe wipping in all directions! Culling seems the name of the game,, It's new for everyone, it's a learning expirience! Culling tags is a must!!! Working Livewells with trolling engine sonars, fine tuning everyones boat and gear! HawaiiBassmasters offers the full FLW/ B.A.S.S expirience! Co angler addition works good!!! All pairs checked in happy at the end of the day! My Co Angler was real happy! Everyone was laughing and having a great time at the end of the day!! Great Atmoshpere!!!!!!! The young guns came out to play today!!! Marcus will be attending Arizona State University next year, and will fish in the Bass Club there. 7th ranked Bass Club in the NATION!! I beleave after learning a few more things, and having ASU as his reasource, Marcus has a very bright future in the Sport of Bass Fishing!!!! This is why I started HawaiiBassmasters!! For kids like Marcus, Brent, Doug (Chris Wright's Co Angler, Which caught a Big Old TUC at the end of the day!!!!), And Alvin's son!!! This is the Future!!! My vision! Get Kid's involved in the sport!!! Get everyone involved!!! We are looking for more members, boaters and Co Anglers! 35 people would be great!!!!! Then we go TBF!!

9am- 3pm Sunny, prt Cloudy, WINDY 15-25 all directions NNW, BP 29.98, Level 69.20 falling, Stained 1-2ft dam and north to kincades, Muddy north south? 20-30 Plus fish,,, and a Pleco... Filthy Ring Fry in Chartreuse color with w 3/16oz tungsten bullet and on 12lbs fluro, Wright McGill finesse worm rod, abu garcia sx 6:4:1. Eagle Claw 092 EWG Hook 2/0, with a double San Diego Jam Knot. And the other rig was a Filthy 6" Lizzard in Black wBluFlk 3/8oz tung bullet 17lbs P line Halo Fluro on Wright McGill Heavy Cover 7 6 rod, Shamano Curado E7. Both of these setups is what caught me a bunch of fish today. Think over 10-15? I was culling 1.9lbs Bass! My Co Angler Derek lol,,, this guy! Lol!! He caught um,,,,,, own made jig,,, Reactions Innovations lure.. (RI is a lure company I look up too!) I was blazing a trail for my Co Angler as always,, hits I was missing,, Derek just plopped that jig right on in,,, I can still hear the sound right now, Lol,,, Plopp!!! JK,,,, Derek and I had a great day!!! over 20- 25- 30? boated.. Tons of misses too.. Awesome day!!

Lets here it for the Filthyfishermen pro Marcus Noblisse of Honolulu Hawaii,, with his two biggest bass!,,,,, WOW!!!! lol Little FLW style outtro

Last edited by Filthyfisherman on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcusn
King Sushi level

Postby marcusn » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Had a blast! Can't wait for the next one.

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Postby Filthyfisherman » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:16 pm

And here is your HawaiiBassmasters March Slam at Lake Wilson's BIG BASS of the tourney!!!,,,,,,, BOOM shakalaka!!!!!! WOW,,,, Lets here it for the Filthyfishermen pro Brent Sabati!!!!!!!

Return to “Fishing Reports”