What an Awesome Weekend Fishing.....

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

TheAlohaBoy
bass level

What an Awesome Weekend Fishing.....

Postby TheAlohaBoy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:26 pm

First Off....

Have to Thank Everyone who donated their fish for my pond and the start of Aquaponics. THANK YOU!

I need more channel cats. Bigger the better, They do really well with Aquaponics System. They produce alot of crap. I have a new pond being made so will need much more along with carps.

I take anything at this legal to have and of course must be alive. So if you have fishes. Met so many nice people as well since I started fishing on the shore.

I wear the same clothes each time I go fishing (My fishing Uniform) lol. All taken different over the past few days.

The Peacock Bass was caught by another person, I just took a pic with it cause it cool looking.

Thanks for looking!

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 pm

:D

Wow, that's some mix bag there.
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

medc808
bass level

Postby medc808 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 am

:) We were glad to donate to the cause...I think it was 6 red devils and 2 cats. Only 2 of the devils were caught on live bait the rest on lures & plastics. We had fun and was happy to get some of those devils out of the lake. I may need lessons on aquaponics. Vash was so happy to have a purpose to fish for. Let us know if you need more guppies as feeders. We could take some out of my lily ponds.

TheAlohaBoy
bass level

Postby TheAlohaBoy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:59 pm

This was donated to me today 10/3/12.

I was told it called a Jaguar Chilid, a rare breed in the waters. Big Thanks to "Pegasus" for the fish.

It is now swimming happily in the pond......

Unfortunately, one catfish from "Medc808" did not make it. The swallowed hook killed him.

Big Thanks for the fish donation. Also I was told Red Devils are good eating.... I let my neighbor try one first and I let you know....

Also I am producing ALOT of Thai Hot chili's. Let me know if you like some. Plants grow 7X faster in Aquaponics...

I made a system for a customer, he send me a pic... uh yeah, i guess it awesome for Pakalolo....... no comment. Once I build it, Its not business to ask what u grow.

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 am

:(
Speaking of catfish... Went under the bridge and used dog food for palu.
Not one single catfish showed up. Usually there are 15 or 20 hanging around. Especially when you feed them.
Someone must have cleaned them out.......
Kids were disappointed.
:cry:

medc808
bass level

Postby medc808 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Wasn't us. Ours were caught on lures by Mikimiki flats and onwards towards the dam. Maybe the water height change?

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:11 am

I heard it was an afternoon bite from Wed.... Action start picking up from 11:00 AM. Schooling a little as clouds moved in around 2:00 PM. No tradewinds today.

TheAlohaBoy
bass level

Postby TheAlohaBoy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:52 am

Friday nite 6:55PM....... Last cast of the day. Arrived at the launch a bit late.... was pretty slow... Golf size bread ball on hook.... Did the Catfish call out... "Yummy yummy the great catfish cast" ... Facebooking on cell, then BAM.... What a nice healthy catch to end the day.

Return to “Fishing Reports”