Trip 5-26-12

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Trip 5-26-12

Postby Filthyfisherman » Sat May 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Launched 8am-1:30, Prt Cloudy, Cloudy, rain, Sunny, Hot, WT 78-79 Stained .5 ft, Windy 7mph av East, BP 30.09s, Level 68.96, Moon 31%, Landed a bunch a fish! My new friend "Jeff" wanted head out guided style for LM using artifical's I showed him what Filthyfishermen Bait Co is about! We started at BSI cause everyone knows, that point in the morning is an easy quick one! But limited action and just wasn't feeling it, we moved to the submerged point Kemmo Island and maybe some bites,, but just wasn't feeling that either..... Headed up to Kascades and Nada till we hit Adjacant side and Using The FF Agent Utah in SmokeShad color, Jeff Hooked up! Good fight "Jeff Says" "Ah unhealthy Bass!" As it surfaced we noticed: SnakeHead!!!! Good one too, Very Healthy looking, it bit down hard on my pliers! Nice, 1.5hours, we got something, Running further down the bank I pick up a rod and cast a FF Trick Worm 6" (JuneBug) On a 1/4oz Owner Bullet Shakyhead at an isolated log, LM Bass 1.5lbs, So running to some other similar places we tried with no luck.. "Jeff wanting to see the lake, I decide to make a run way North. Muddy, SHALLOW, but clears up a little, Jeff Lands two nice Bass on The Agent Utah!! One nice guy! Running back south I put all the factors of the mornings fishing and decide,, these fish are really sitting behind anytype current going on..... Hitting up Morgans and James Hall point,, We Found them! Thats where they are, sitting right behind current caused by wind! And sitting in 5-10ft water, maybe 15ft some came. Using the ShakeyHead setup probeing the deeps, *secondary Points".. So Jeff caught a bunch more, when we stop counting and stop taking Pictures LM Bass 2.5lbs,, Good Wilson Day!!! The ShakeyHead setup is Now in Effect everyone! I got the Best Worms money can buy!!!! See everyone out there!!!! Filthy

hanapa
angler level

Thank you Filthy!

Postby hanapa » Sat May 26, 2012 7:18 pm

A GREAT Day on the water thanks to The Filthy Fisherman Jeff Choi! Learned a ton and landed quite a few nice healthy fish. FILTHY FISHERMAN baits are the BOMB! This guy fishes hard and gets the pattern dialed in to get fish in the boat! A BIG MAHALO to Filthy Fisherman, and RUN don't walk to get his baits!

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 am

:D

Amazing the patience and persistence in trying out all those different things to finally discover the pattern the fish are in. Sounds like it pays off to do your homework.
:lol:
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Crash
King Sushi level

Postby Crash » Mon May 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Sounds like a good day...way to dissect the water.

Definitely good to see a Pongee caught.
Crash

Return to “Fishing Reports”