Report 5-15-12 RD Problem

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Report 5-15-12 RD Problem

Postby Filthyfisherman » Wed May 16, 2012 7:27 am

Red Devils are out of control.. The water is clearing up from 1ft vis monday to 2ft tuesday... And the Red Devils can be seen!!! I ran the banks yesterday Looking for some Peacocks to Compete with KVD in the tourney on Sunday. LOL. And Noticed Straight up,, RD's continuiously The Whole Banks are covered with RD's!!! Their wasn't a spot 20ft in space where I didn't see a RD!! Ran from Dam to Homeless point! So I can't stress enough the importance of people Showing up to the RD Throw down on the 27th!!!! We could really use the numbers!!! A lot of people on this site,, Alot of people fish wilson... Need the help!!!! Jeff

Fished today with some success,, Bunch LM Bass, Spinnerbait, Power Cranking seris 3 Strike King Chart Color, 4" Hollow Belly SK Swimbait 3/8oz bullethead, Jig, , 4 Red Devils on the Agent Utah!, Jerk Bait, Tube.... RD's were aggressive today chasing down lures.... I Coulda caught a couple of TUC's,, but saving them for the tourney,,,, And WORST,, Red Devils are stacked on TUC's Beds!!!!! It almost seems they are waiting for us to pull TUC's off their beds!!! So I am leaving them Alone!! Not Good!

Ahnkochee
King Sushi level

Postby Ahnkochee » Wed May 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Why are all these tournaments on Sunday? Sunday is my "goin' to meetin'' day. :?
ImageIllegitimus Non CarborundumImage

Return to “Fishing Reports”