Smallmouth

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Smallmouth

Postby Stan Wright » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:41 pm

:D
Got a nice note from Eric...
Aloha,
Stan

Hello my name is eric, you took me out on your boat a few days ago and had given me a few flies which i am very greatful for. I just wanted to tell you thank you again and that these flies really do work for bass! I was told by a friend about a creek in mililani that has some small bass and a few bass that a 3-4 lb range. So today this morning i went down there and was fishing this creek with your gold fly with the red bead tied to it and i had a fun morning! In the 2 hours i had to fish this shollow stretch of maybe 200 yards i landed 4 bass. Two with your lure and two with a green popper i had shown you. Here is a few picture of the bass. They are not big at all but it just shows that your flies really work anywhere! Thanks again and maybe ill see you around lake wilson again.
Sincerely, eric

"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Shue1laces
bait level

Re: Smallmouth

Postby Shue1laces » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:29 am

I was told by a friend about a creek in mililani that has some small bass and a few bass that a 3-4 lb range.

Any idea what creek he's talking about? Anyone?
HERE I COME KVD!!

Crash
King Sushi level

Postby Crash » Tue May 01, 2012 8:14 pm

PM sent.
Crash

smallies808
bait level

Postby smallies808 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:41 pm

I know this is an old post but I live in mililani and I need a spot like this if anyone could tell where this is that would be great. I am responsible and will only catch and release. Also I won't tell anyone where it is.

Return to “Fishing Reports”