Report 4-20-2012

Please report your GIANT fish stories here !

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Report 4-20-2012

Postby Filthyfisherman » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Launched 10-3pm, 8LM Bass, Sunny, Windy, wind 8mph North, WT 75 stained 3ft, Level 78.58, I went back to The Agent Utah!!!!! 1/8oz Tung bullet with Berkley Nano 8lbs in SmokeShad color... Landed a few running the banks along the Kincades were I got this 18" 2.3lbs LM TAGGED# 4913,, and the bank running to James Hall point.. Also landed a few on a jig.. Gotta match thos small shad running all over the place.... I Hooked Manu!!!!!!!!! Deep!!!!!! He was flipping out on the bow cause the untiliy boat was coming back from the dam.. Guess their done up there.... Well,, I wasn't paying attention and wacked Manu with a 6X Strike King crank on back of his neck..... Manu only yellped when he got hit, and the first try getting it out..... One hook of the treble was buried!!!! I used the Line trick, running it behind the hook, while pushing down on the part of the hook u tie your knot,, giving a good jerk on the line.... Second try came right out!!!! First try almost got it out but couldn't get that tie pushed down enough... Manu didn't seemed to be effected what so ever, his tail was wagging as soon as I got it out..Here's a link to see the trick!!! http://outdoorchannel.com/?pid=ebB7pJiR ... MYlumNac5r
. So Great trick to know in case emergancy!!!!! I had a BIG peacock on at the end of the day which shook the hook!!!!!! I pitched at her till I pist her off to biting.. I noticed a mass amount of Red Devils waiting till I pulled the TUC off their bed.. Reason being I left it only after I failed once! I noticed a mass amount of Red Devils everywhere!!!!! I really want to Promote this gathering Next Sunday the 29th!!!! We can really help out the lake!!!! These things are everywhere!! More important, they are were the TUC's are, it seems.... So THE END OF THE MONTH RED DEVIL THROW DOWN!! Got a nice ring to it! Lol.... I caught one red devil also today on The Agent Utah,, This gathering should be intresting right?? Like to see the setups used.. I, thinking crappy setups, bobber deals with small jigheads small plastics... Minnows.. Wish we head nightcrawlers here. lol..

Tagged Fish Today
4911 15" 1.45lbs Dam
4912 14.5" 1.4lbs Kincades
4913 18" 2.3lbs Kincades
4914 14" 1.2lbs Flower Gardens

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Can we list these bas in the Leng/Weight thread? This will help us in reaching our goal and maybe inspire others to contribute to the thread also.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Return to “Fishing Reports”