Bass Fishing Mexico - Looking for Partner

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Sakana
minnow level

Bass Fishing Mexico - Looking for Partner

Postby Sakana » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:12 am

Good morning everyone

You have probably heard of how great the bass fishing is in Mexico, and it's true. This is not an advertisment.

Three of us have a trip planned for six days of nonstop fishing on Lake Baccarac, Mexico, arriving November 9, 2008. We are staying at Lake Baccarac Lodge - http://www.lakebaccaraclodge.com/

The problem is there are three of us, and the lodge requires groups of even numbers. My partner can't make the trip this year.

Two of our group are from Oahu, and I'm from Seattle. We have made the trip before, and keep going back.

If you are interested in joining us for the trip of a lifetime, we need at least one more body.

Please reply if you have any questions. Many thanks...

Keith

Lrry93
King Sushi level

Postby Lrry93 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:54 pm

Price, When is deposit due, Is everyone meeting in Washington and going or meeting in Mexico? and how is the fishing in Nov?

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:47 pm

Chris and I are flying from here to Arizona... I think we may overnight in Tuscon then catch the Mexico flight the next day. (Less stress) LOL

The lodge is the same one we fished with before at another lake and I was impressed with the people, the food, the open bar, and the great fishing. :D

I'll look around for the pictures of our other trips. I think I wrote a story for Hawaii Fishing News about one of our Mexico bass trips.
Aloha,
Stan
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Crash
King Sushi level

Mexico Fishing

Postby Crash » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:05 pm

I've never been to El Salto or any of the other hot, Mexican bass fisheries, but I did get a good tip from a friend of mine that has been a few times.

There are a lot of AZ anglers that trailer their boats, gear etc. down to the Mexican fisheries. Word on the street is that if you're at a local lodge and all of your gear is in your room, you're pretty safe. However, if you are traveling w/ high quality equipment (mainly boats and 4wheelers) it is a good idea to pay the guys that ask you for a few bucks to watch your stuff.

Just a thought!
Crash

Return to “General Discussion”