Fish Feeder Stolen

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Fish Feeder Stolen

Postby Stan Wright » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:11 pm

Went by to check the fish feeder on Friday and make sure it was full... it's gone. Stolen I guess. Could be they just cut the rope and let it drop into the lake. I don't think so. it was too expensive.

Well, we caught some nice fish around the feeder in the last few months it was in operation. I was looking forward to having a nice place where we all could take our kids to fish. A place where they could toss some dogfood or bread in the water and have all the fish come around.

The feeder could only have been take by someone in a boat. Seeing as how it was hanging way out over the water and near impossable to get to from shore. Sad.

(At one time the state had a feeder right there at the boat ramp. Worked great...... attracted a lot of fish for the people to catch. Then someone smashed it and tipped it over into the water. )

Well, sorry you guys, I'm not investing any more money in fish feeders.
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

FishinFrenzy
King Sushi level

Postby FishinFrenzy » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Sorry to hear about this Stan. I never made it over to the feeder but I wished I did. I was curious to what it would attract. I never even gave it thought that someone would steal it/sink it. I wonder if it was the people the Warden talked about in the speeding boats? Sad to say, it's just another example of stupid people in this world who don't give a crap about others. I don't blame you for not buying another one; I wouldn't either. Just let me say this Stan...thank you for trying to give us all something to enjoy and for being the person you are. You are much appreciated for ALL you do for our sport plus it's a blessing to run into someone of your down-to-earth, good nature on the lake. It's a pleasure to share the lake with you. I think I'm gonna get me one of those bumper stickers that reads, "Mean people suck!" and plaster it on the back of my float tube. LOL :lol:
Dave

"A bad day of fishin is better than ANY day at work"

Lrry93
King Sushi level

Postby Lrry93 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:19 pm

I went to fish it today and noticed it was gone. That sucks. I caught some fish off it as well. I think someone on shore could have got it. A stick or fishing pole could snag it. Maybe the state took it?????

FishinFrenzy
King Sushi level

Postby FishinFrenzy » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:44 am

I guess the state taking it is a possibility...since they care so much and clean up the lake of all the trash, they probably thought they'd take care of an unsightly fish feeder. :D
Dave

"A bad day of fishin is better than ANY day at work"

Lrry93
King Sushi level

Postby Lrry93 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:47 pm

The state pulled a kayak out last week. hey do some random crap

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:32 pm

I found that kayak up by the falls several months ago and pulled it out on the shore. Then never saw it again.....
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Ken
King Sushi level

Postby Ken » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:01 pm

That sucks Stan. Sorry to hear about your loss. :(

I had a worry that it could be stolen one day but I was hoping I could be wrong...These are situations where I hate to be right.

Mean people do suck! :?

Crash
King Sushi level

AUWE!!!

Postby Crash » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:19 pm

Now, who would do something like that?? What a major disappoinment Stan.

Auwe to that loser.
Crash

Return to “General Discussion”