DNLR at ramp on Monday

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

KIA68
master baiter level

DNLR at ramp on Monday

Postby KIA68 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Went fishing Monday from 9-2pm. When I got the boat on the trailer, a DNLR officer drove down the ramp. He checked for all my paperwork. I didn't have my lake entry permit and my buddy from Colorado didn't have a fishing licence . We got a warning. It is the first time I've seen DNLR at the ramp in 5 years of fishing.

Anyone else got checked recently?

Fishing was slow but good. Total of 5 fish, 10.5 lb total

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:26 pm

8 or 10 years ago I saw a DLNR guy on the lake.
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Struggles2Paddle
master baiter level

Postby Struggles2Paddle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Couple months ago I got a warning because I forgot my life jacket when I was kayaking
All day I dream about fishing

asianmanofmystery
bass level

Postby asianmanofmystery » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:47 pm

I saw a DLNR guy fall into the lake. Seriously. I was fishing on the side of the ramp and he slipped while getting out of their boat to go for the truck.

Ahnkochee
King Sushi level

Postby Ahnkochee » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:10 am

On the only day I have ever forgotten my fishing license was the only time I ever saw an enforcement officer at the ramp. At that time I was also working for DLNR so he was cool, verified I had a license with a radio cal back to HQ, and let me continue on with a light warning.
This was over 20 years ago. DLNR has gone to pot nowadays with corrupt lying, stealing, "leadership" a den of thieves covering for each other. :x
ImageIllegitimus Non CarborundumImage

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Postby Filthyfisherman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Next time they even talk to you DLNR enforcement... Say the homeless guys are throwing trash in the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Point to across the ramp!!!!!!!! And say all along that side!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!! I was goin to call you guys anyway!!!!!!!!!

KI68.. What did he say about not having the entry permit??? Can't get online or office????

Return to “General Discussion”