Filthyfishermen Bait Co Sale

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Filthyfishermen Bait Co Sale

Postby Filthyfisherman » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:20 pm

I am going to start putting packs together and Weekly deals! I read a book today about marketing. And have a fire under my butt to get FF going!!!! So this weeks deal is Filthy's Choice for Lake Wilson this week! This is a 7 pack deal for $20! Free delivery!!! Includes a Agent Utah for the ultimate finesse presentation. The Jerk in 4" and 5" in totally custom colors for cloudy or clear days! 2 Packs of the Treat Worm 6" in my personal choice colors for Wilson right now! The Filthy Craw in my newly updated and customized Pumpkin color! And a pack of my Legendary Lizzard 6" in Blue Fleck color!!! And I am going to Include a pack of 5 3/0 EWG Hooks!! Amazing package here! Only 3 Of these Packages avalible!! First come, First serve!!! I leave the 13th!!!!!!

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 pm

I'll take one. I'll also be driving right by your house this evening after rush hour traffic dies down! Text me to confirm. Thanks. Tommy
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

kai
angler level

Postby kai » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Still have? Ill take one too!

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:11 pm

:D
Save some for me.....
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 pm

I just picked mine up tonight and I gotta say, this is a GREAT deal! Where else can you buy plastics that have already been proven effective on our lake? There is no guess work with this package. Hopefully FF will have another sale for all you "Johnny come latelys"!!! :lol:
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

unkle brian
angler level

Postby unkle brian » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:22 am

I was too slow checking the forum. Day late and a dollar short. BUT, if you just happen to make a 4th package, I would definitely like to purchase it! Used the samples you gave me when I met you at the ramp and your soft baits work FANTASTIC!

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Postby Filthyfisherman » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Uncle Brain you got the last package! So its yours if you still want it! I'll be up at the lake everyday till I leave wed so we can met up, or drop it off. Let me know.. Had a really good day today with the Treat worms!!!!!!!! Filthy

unkle brian
angler level

Postby unkle brian » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Jeff,

I will PM you with arrangements. Thanks. Brian

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:05 am

you know ive been quite remiss about not posting about FF baits after being given many samples i feel like I'm almost sponsored hahahaha. for anyone with any doubts as too the quality of the baits and the price i have to say its one of the best deals out there. where else can you get hooks and basically a bunch of baits to try out on them for little more than the price of the hooks.there may be cheaper plastics out there but after shipping and dealing with the wait i think the price is well worth it, you can open the tackle box and think "oh I'm outa this" and have it the next day for the weekend trip.honestly there are some items i haven't been able to fit into my style of fishing but others were and easy choice. the filthy craw is one of my fav trailers and is well on par with a rage craw or paca craw for that flapping action of the pincers on the fall.the big stick works great as both a stick bait and on a wacky rig i have caughtt several bass on both rigs using his baits.the filthy hawg is identical to a brush hawg and his colors are great. its one of my fav baits to throw when I'm flipping and you really can't tell the difference between the two brands side by side, he nailed it with that one.the filthy jerk is another excellent bait and works well when your going after fishing chasing baitfish. recently he gave me some filthy trick worms in a junebug color? worked great i love that color, one of my goto colors for soft plastics in any style. it performed excellent and possibly even out performed the mans jelly worm i had on my shaky head prior. the scent lasts a long long time, i have kept a bait on a rod after fishing and driven home with it on the deck and put it in the garage after a week gone back to get ready for the weekend trip and that bait still smelt fresh outa the bag, crazy! if anything it may be too strong hahaha every time you open a bag on the boat it smells like your in front of a shrimp truck in kahuku! its tough when all you have on the boat is a PB&J sandwich and a pop tart hahhaha. also if you do leave it on the rod or boat in the garage you end up with that garlic smell every time you go in there so if garlics not your thing bag em at the end of the day hahaha. the baits are pretty durable, he may actually have messed up in that department. anyone who has fished a yamamoto bait or some of the other really soft baits know that after a hour or two of fishing it or just one fish that bait is to torn to do much with. you can go thrue a bag pretty quick.FF you can get several fish and use it over and over and go for some time without changing baits. sorry jeff that why i still have so many hahaha. you really can't go wrong getting a few to try and if he does this promo deal again id highly recommend jumping on it.......... if you can beat road warrior to it hahahaha

Return to “General Discussion”