State Representative Aaron Johanson

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

State Representative Aaron Johanson

Postby Filthyfisherman » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:06 am

Just talked to our State Representative Aaron Johanson who I've talked to many times before. He likes to hang a sign on my fence!. 32 years old! He's what every states rep should be! We had a good discussion on Lake Wilson and Bass Fishing and he's on board! I am going to take him out next month and really make sure I sell him on BASS FISHING! He said the only thing he might have heard in the government about Lake Wilson, is cleaning it up!!! Not sure water quality or trash, or both! Never the less it sounds like He's going to keep look out on Lake WIlson for us! Make sure Bass Fishing will prevail in Hawaii for many years to COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE AARON JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 pm

At the risk of sounding negative, of course he'll tell you what you want to hear. Its an election year! :lol:
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Joel
bass level

Postby Joel » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 pm

He's not in my district but seems like a nice guy.

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Postby Filthyfisherman » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Ya he lives in my neighborhood, He came back from the mainland to take care of his grandfather somewhat like I did, He was working in Washington DC.... Not sure what district I live in? Maunalua Valley? But anyway, talking to the guy, and knowing him for a couple years, he's a good guy.... Ya and I gotta change my registration to vote to here. Aaron's helping me out with that. So a good guy,,, keeping me informed about Lake Wilson,,, And he's got my vote!!

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:38 pm

:D
Doesn't hurt to contact the people running your district and let them know how you feel...
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Return to “General Discussion”