Red Devil Throw Down May 27

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Red Devil Throw Down May 27

Postby Filthyfisherman » Mon May 21, 2012 11:02 am

This Sunday 27th we will be holding the 2nd RD Throw Down this year.. 8am-2pm, $10 tourney, $5 lunker pool.. Hawaii State Record RD = 1.14lbs tied last tourney. Should be broken this one.. The Red Devils are out of control,, We need help harvesting to control populations!! During Yesterday's tourney I marked two SCHOOLS of Red Devils!!!! NEver seen this before! Estamating over 50 RD's in these schools... Plus this is a fun tourney! Last one Marcus can tell you,, I was laughing the whole tourney last month!! We are making arrangements for the Harvest,,, and as last month, Any hugh RD wanted to try to sell, I will make proper arrangements. Still looking for buyers. Late entry's are welcome, just find me out on the lake. Weigh in is at 2pm on Kemmo Island! LOTS OF LOTS OF FREE prize's will be given out to ALL participants!!!

Ahnkochee
King Sushi level

Postby Ahnkochee » Mon May 21, 2012 4:32 pm

How about a Red Devil fish fry afterwards? Anyone have a commercial license? Ice them down, and sell them in Chinatown the proceeds going into club coffers for future events maybe even prizes. Just thinking out loud. :lol:
ImageIllegitimus Non CarborundumImage

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Mon May 21, 2012 9:25 pm

That would be sweet if we could establish a market for these RDs!
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Return to “General Discussion”