Poachers!!!

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

nuki
angler level

Poachers!!!

Postby nuki » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:04 am

I called the police but the police said that that is out of their jurisdiction.

[img]
[/img]

They are Chinese and it seems like that they know about the regiltion of the Lake. One of them is wearing the floating vest.

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 am

Just from these two pictures, it "appears" that only red devils are in the bag, which is legal. Only the peacock bass, largemouth bass, and smallmouth bass are Catch & Release. Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if there were bass being taken also, but these pics show red devil. Perhaps we should get a useable notification number for the DLNR to contact them next time, there will be a next time. Also, when speaking with ANY government employee over the phone, at the begining of the conversation, ask for their name and write it down. I usually spell it out and ask them did I have it spelled correctly. I've found that this minimized the amount of BS you could receive.

I appreciate your efforts to ensure all fishermen follow the rules.
Last edited by roadwarriorsvt on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ahnkochee
King Sushi level

Postby Ahnkochee » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:45 am

Aren't those Red Devils in his bag? RDs are perfectly legal to catch and keep and get plenty. Anything that eats baby bass that isn't a bass is okay fair game in my opinion.
The bass-turds that keep Tucs they should be castrated.
ImageIllegitimus Non CarborundumImage

Return to “General Discussion”