I need a new outboard!

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

tkpeltier
bass level

I need a new outboard!

Postby tkpeltier » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:25 pm

I have an old 70's 20hp Johnson on my boat and I want to get something a little newer and smaller. I think a 90's 7.5 - 15 hp would be about right for what I do at the lake. Let me know if any of you guys know someone who's got one in a garage somewhere or what have ya. I've been on Craigslist but they're pretty scarce. Also, I'll probably be getting rid of the old guy.

Mahalo,

Tristan
Catch and Release!

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:58 pm

dunno about the outboard but you looked like you might need a trolling motor to make it a bit easier, meant to ask at the tourney but didnt get the chance. lemme know got 2 to pick from. let one go fairly cheap i think.

fisher dude
King Sushi level

honda 8 hp

Postby fisher dude » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:47 pm

hey i got a 95 honda outboard in decent condition let me know if thats something you would be interested in didnt use it in couple months would probly need to clean the carb something i can do its a four stroke you need to pull start pm me with your number and i can give you a call.

tkpeltier
bass level

I need a new outboard

Postby tkpeltier » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Thanks for replies guys. I'd definitely like to check out the trolling motors and the 8hp honda. Send me your contact info tristanpelti@yahoo.com. I've been putting some work into the boat and it's come a long way so far. Been on a dryspell with the tucs though!
Catch and Release!

tkpeltier
bass level

Boat pics

Postby tkpeltier » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:46 pm

My boat project, took it out on the maiden voayge after installing the decks, carpet, and new seats today. It floats great and is very comfortable to fish out of.

Catch and Release!

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Main thing is that the cooler keeps the beer nice and cold! 8) It'll be even more fun once the fishies start biting!

Return to “General Discussion”