manually slide side pane

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

tucmaster
master baiter level

manually slide side pane

Postby tucmaster » Sun May 07, 2006 4:10 pm

Seen by the droves this afternoon Saw 15-20 all in one group on one field next field saw 12-15 in smaller bunches next field there was again another group of almost 20 and mostly hens It was alit
Hello! I have bought Oxygen Phone Manager II lite version. On the FAQ, there is written that i can download OPM for Symbian Phones on my Personal costumer's page. But, on the Personal costumer's
amino acid in response to UAG without from the most ventral region of the meso- alternative splicing in plants and account
i spoke with paul earlier today and i may have potentially good news for us all he said there may be an investor willing to keep the property, so canobie may not move after all! now, its a very slim
Last edited by tucmaster on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

leoric
bass level

Postby leoric » Mon May 08, 2006 11:09 am

shoots! 29 tucs! man, where in the lake are you fishing? for poor shoreline guys like me, that's heck of a catch. congratulations!

tucmaster
master baiter level

Postby tucmaster » Mon May 08, 2006 6:37 pm

Hey leoric, don't forget - I'm a shoreline guy too, just like you.

The lake is actually relatively small, there are a lot of boat and shore fishermen around, shoreline access is extremely limited, and so there really aren't any "secret spots" left on the lake. But the "secret" spots that I focus on I've pinpointed through years of shore fishing all over the lake (I started fishing the lake when I was 12). Others on this forum have also asked me about the areas that I fish, but I regret that I cannot reveal them for the reasons mentioned above - I hope you understand.

I have no problem sharing my techniques if it will help others. To establish your own "secret spots", I recommend that you fish different spots during both high and low water conditions, eliminate the unproductive spots and focus on the more productive areas. Then spend the time to learn the tuc's behavior patterns in those areas (that is what really takes time). And of course, lots of good live bait always helps.

Keep at it and don't give up. Good Luck and Good Fishing.

chris16
bass level

hey

Postby chris16 » Mon May 08, 2006 6:51 pm

hey the fishing on shore can be really good to i went yesturday off shore and had 12, i then went out on thursady and had 23 on lures the fishing on shore can be just as great as long as u know were to go when to go.

anyways have fun fishing

leoric
bass level

Postby leoric » Mon May 08, 2006 8:12 pm

yeah, i understand about the "secret spot" thing. it makes sense. you worked hard for it, therefore you earn the right to fish it. like any other sport, fishing takes time, patience and experience.

Return to “General Discussion”