The Government is closing down...time to go fishing!

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

BillFHM3C
bass level

The Government is closing down...time to go fishing!

Postby BillFHM3C » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Aloha,

I'll be off for the next few weeks, so I figured it's a great time to get up to the lake and do some fishing. I usually go with Stan or Chris, but seeing as how I won't be getting paid for quite a while...it's hard to justify the out lay of cash.

Instead I'd like to hitch a ride with anyone that's willing to put up with me. I've got all my own stuff, except a boat, and I'll chip in for gas and incedentals. I also have my own cooler for lunch & drinks.

I occasionally fish from the shore, in and around the boat ramp. So if you see a big, ugly haole guy with a beard and a slowly disappearing beer belly ...then it's probably me, BillFHM3C a.k.a. Wild Bill. Or if you want to get in touch e-mail me at Bill1013@hawaii.rr.com. The shut down begins on Tuesday, 12 APR 11, so I'll be up and around the lake then. Here's a few pics from a while back when I went with Stan.

Aloha!

The Worst Day Fishing beats the Best Day Working HANDS DOWN!!!

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:08 am

Nice fish. I heard about the Gov't shut down. Got some friends active duty military that it may affect as well!

Ca_Bass
King Sushi level

Postby Ca_Bass » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:44 pm

My wife and I are both active duty, my wife was checking the news right at the deadline and it was good news, they struck a deal! Now I don't have to work for free! Might as well be in jail...forced to work with no pay who wants to do that?

Return to “General Discussion”