Hello!

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

FishOnJohnson
bass level

Hello!

Postby FishOnJohnson » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Hello everybody! My name is Jay P. and I'm 25. I have been fishing Lake Wilson for about a year now. After realizing what a great bunch of people are on here I finally decided to register as a member of this very helpful forum. For the past year I have been lurking around these forums as a visitor and snatching up as much information/advice as possible. I'm sure there's a lot more people out there doing the same! First of all, thank you all! This forum has been my ticket to success. I use to only catch lmb, red devils, and cats at the lake. After buying some 2" white Senkos and following Stan's instructions, my wife and I landed our first Peacocks. Many of you may have seen me and wife out on the lake before. We are always in a 12' inflatable Fish Hunter paddling around, exhausted. It sure is a miserable paddling that boat around! Hopefully I'll be able to get my long awaited trolling motor setup for it in April. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you that I look forward to continuing fishing with all of you for the next three years.

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Welcome to the site! I'll agree. Lots of great peeps on this site and very helpful to.

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:53 am

When I first added the Forum to the website, I was hoping it would be a way we could share information, help introduce freshwater fishing to others, and post pictures of our catch (so some of us would see there really are some big fish in the lake) :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Forum has turned out great... and it's all because of YOU.....
the wonderful people out there who are willing to share their love of fishing.
Aloha,
Stan
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Crash
King Sushi level

Postby Crash » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Welcome Jay. Nothing wrong with lurking dude, I've been doing it for years. :D

These guys have some amazing info to share and I make sure to take it all in, as I'm sure you do as well.

One word of advice, don't trust that Stan Wright guy. :) 8)

J/K
Crash

FishOnJohnson
bass level

Postby FishOnJohnson » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:09 am

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! This forum is awesome!

djverve05
master baiter level

Postby djverve05 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:47 am

Yeah that Stan definitely is not the guy to listen to. All he ever wants to catch anyways is bluegills and red devils. J/K Stan.

Pegasus
King Sushi level

Postby Pegasus » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:50 pm

I think Stan should get a reel for that long pole !

Return to “General Discussion”