Tournament partner needed

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

pogigod
bass level

Tournament partner needed

Postby pogigod » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:28 am

I'm looking for a partner for this upcoming fishing tournament, I'm willing to pay for the entire entrance fee. Just looking to have fun fishing and maybe win. Anyone looking for a partner or interested.... O and i dont have a boat so need a partner that does :|
0 different species.....

BASSTRACKER
King Sushi level

Postby BASSTRACKER » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:45 pm

i may have an open seat, seems my partner last year wont be able to make it this year as it falls on his sons birthday. if your intrested lemme know and we can work out the details, of course im still trying to convince my wife that i need to "practice" for the tournament hahaha

pogigod
bass level

Postby pogigod » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 am

More then interested, ready to go to the ATM and buy the seat :)... I know what you mean been trying to get some practice in myself with lures, but my problem is the wife wants to come with. and i spend alot of the time helping her untangle, just put 20lb test on her rod so now she wont be loosing all my lures in the submerged grass...
0 different species.....

hef
bass level

Postby hef » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 am

Spool her up 30lb braid (thats how I do my wifes rod). Smaller diameter than the mono and it cuts right through grass (easier to undo tangles as well that my wife somehow always manages).
[url]if[/img]

pogigod
bass level

Postby pogigod » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:13 pm

yea braid is really nice, use it on my ocean rods, but your CRAZY if you think knots are easier to get out of braid. i think its 10x harder to undo knots in braid, thats why i keep her on my mono poles, just so its easier. plus cheaper, since i have to cut her line alot, yesterday i dont know how but she managed to hook a branch 30 feet straight above her, i dont know how she managed it but she did lol
0 different species.....

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Backlash :?:
NO PROBLEM :D

a"Crochet Hook" is the answer.
:wink:
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Return to “General Discussion”