missing kayak

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

fisher dude
King Sushi level

missing kayak

Postby fisher dude » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:53 pm

anybody see someone with a light green kayak in there boat or dragging behind there boat? my kayak was at my house by morgans and i seen it last week end and today i was going fishing and my kayak was gone. my paddles were still there so i figure someone with a boat took it. any info if anybody seen anything would be helpful thanx.

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:44 pm

I'll keep an eye out for it. You'd think if someone took it, they'd take the paddles also. :? Was it clearly out of the water? Any chance it floated away?(I know that is unlikely)

fisher dude
King Sushi level

Postby fisher dude » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:42 am

yeah it was tied up and up on the bank about twenty feet out of the water didnt think anybody with a boat would steal it everybody i seen with the boats on the water all looked like good guys. and you cant walk the bank to my place you need a boat.

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:39 am

Didn't see anything Sunday. Lots of boats on the water, but none large enough to hide a kayak.
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

Bozu
bass level

Postby Bozu » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:53 am

The homeless ice heads living in the bushes before the Karsten bridge have a small boat tied up to the bank. One of them could have paddled down at night and boosted your kayak. It's happened in the past.

There were quite a few homes broken into along Kincaid stretch a few years ago. The culprit(s) were gaining access to the homes via a small boat.

Bozu

fisher dude
King Sushi level

Postby fisher dude » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:11 am

yeah i asked some of the boys in wahiawa and everybody didnt know anything and they all said probly the homeless and i seen the boat in the water ill check up there this weekend! if i find my kayak up there im taking it back and sinking there boat! they just cant do anything productive in society its just irritating while im at work some homeless is ripping me off. im not putting the blame on all of them but just the druggies

Return to “General Discussion”