Boat For Sale

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

GaBoy
angler level

Boat For Sale

Postby GaBoy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:48 am

14' ft, Gamefisher boat w 9.9 yamaha 4 stroke outboard, Minn Kota PowerDrvie V2 40# trollimg motor, 12V deep cycle marine battery, 6 gal fuel tank, and trailer. Asking $2.5K. Call Mike at 348-4721.

[/img]

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:56 am

Not yet Mike!!!! How much longer you got on island?
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

GaBoy
angler level

Postby GaBoy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:52 am

roadwarriorsvt wrote:Not yet Mike!!!! How much longer you got on island?

Got a few months to go but wanted to give myself time. Plan to post on Craig's List but wanted to give HBF first opportunity. Hopefully. I can catch a ride if it sells! Mahalo nui loa!!!

Ca_Bass
King Sushi level

Postby Ca_Bass » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:44 pm

You coming back to Georgia!? If so we'll have to get together and fish a few team tournies! Wouldn't mind having someone show me around Lanier and i could show you around Clarks Hill/Strom Thurmond.
Luck is when opportunity and skill meet.

GaBoy
angler level

Postby GaBoy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 am

Ca_Bass wrote:You coming back to Georgia!? If so we'll have to get together and fish a few team tournies! Wouldn't mind having someone show me around Lanier and i could show you around Clarks Hill/Strom Thurmond.

Haven't been notified yet. Have never fished lanier but hear it is really good for spots. Most of my experience has been on West Point, Eufaula and Sinclair. Sold the boat so will have to beg for a ride till I leave. Tight Lines!

Ca_Bass
King Sushi level

Postby Ca_Bass » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:09 am

Thats right it was sinclair you had talked about fishing. Either way if you end up back in Ga we should get together and fish. I think im about an hour and a half from sinclair and an hour from oconee and about 2 from lanier. Only about 20 minutes from Clarks Hill. So many good lakes near my area, havent had a chance to fish any besides murray, clarks hill and russel. Once my wife gets back from deployment i will start to diversify im itching to go catch some spots at lanier! Also gonna get down to seminole and guntersville when she gets back.

Boats in the shop this weekend :( only a minor issue with my outboard but from what ive been hearing the fishing has been amazing this past week...go figure, now is the time my motor starts acting up.
Luck is when opportunity and skill meet.

GaBoy
angler level

Postby GaBoy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Ca_Bass wrote:Thats right it was sinclair you had talked about fishing. Either way if you end up back in Ga we should get together and fish. I think im about an hour and a half from sinclair and an hour from oconee and about 2 from lanier. Only about 20 minutes from Clarks Hill. So many good lakes near my area, havent had a chance to fish any besides murray, clarks hill and russel. Once my wife gets back from deployment i will start to diversify im itching to go catch some spots at lanier! Also gonna get down to seminole and guntersville when she gets back.

Boats in the shop this weekend :( only a minor issue with my outboard but from what ive been hearing the fishing has been amazing this past week...go figure, now is the time my motor starts acting up.

Lake Seminole and Guntersville are super LM fisheries. I would vote Guntersville just a head of Seminole then Eufaula! Tight Lines!

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Mike, You wanna ride with me next tourney? Always welcome to. BTW, I grew up on Lake Sinclair. Not much fishing as skipping skool and going water skiing!
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Return to “General Discussion”